Warning box for newbies?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Warning box for newbies?

I just started playing this game a couple of days ago. I have played other RPGs in the past so I created a warrior first knowing that they are typically good for learning a new system. Ignorantly I spent a good deal of my gems opening those chained chests so I had to do a little work to get the gems needed to unlock more ability slots. No worries, that's just part of learning a new game. However I created an alt out of curiosity last night. I was aware that items could be shared between characters in the chest tab on the menu but was completely unaware that they also shared gold and gems! I had been working my warrior up to unlock the third minion slot but unlocked all the available abilities on my alt and ended up spending all his gems in the process. That truly bites.
    Could there be a pop up window when you create another character to warn you that all your characters share the gems and gold to prevent this in the future? I've never encountered this in other games I've played and wasn't expecting that at all. Typically stuff like gold is independent among your alts (at least in my experience). It's back to the grind I guess. Otherwise I've been enjoying the game. Thanks.
    CAGE KOGE XIFI 0457

Jesus saves.
    Everyone else takes 1d6 damage.

I do disagree but just so you know your not the only one who had this come up

Comment

Working...
    X