Reward calendar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reward calendar

Is there any way to not have the reward calendar automatically pop up repeatedly when you first log on? Sometimes I log out at the end of the day and leave my inventory full. On the days the reward is a chest I can't accept it until I sell off something but when you close the calendar it pops back open again every half second. When you close it can it stay closed until I open it myself? It would be less aggravating. Thanks.
    CAGE KOGE XIFI 0457

Jesus saves.
    Everyone else takes 1d6 damage.

Here's a tip for you: Always receive the reward from the calendar only when your hero's inventory is FULL !!!

If you do that, your unreceived reward will be sent to you via in-game mail (thus save inventory space) and it doesn't go expire.
    When making jewelries, you can unpack some gemstones pack from the mailbox if needed more.
    When the game raise the character level limit to 80, open up all the chests from the mailbox for instant level 80 gear.

Your welcome!
    DONT MESS WITH 7007

Comment

Thank you for the tip, Toot. Very much appreciated.
      CAGE KOGE XIFI 0457

Jesus saves.
      Everyone else takes 1d6 damage.

Comment

Originally posted by toot View Post
        When the game raise the character level limit to 80, open up all the chests from the mailbox for instant level 80 gear.

Your welcome!
        They already said that's not happening (for sure not anytime soon).

Comment

Originally posted by Humus View Post
          They already said that's not happening (for sure not anytime soon).
          I think I've seen enough thrash from opening up those chests and from running in Trial endlessly. Sigh, still no upgrade for me.
          So instead of opening them now, I see no harm in keeping them as an investment for better future.
          DONT MESS WITH 7007

Comment

Working...
          X