Turn off gestures option

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Turn off gestures option

Don't know if this has been discussed (searched the term gesture in forum), but I don't see anyway to turn off gestures when playing on Windows. It's rather annoying to mistakenly waste a cooldown when just trying to move around the map.
    POPO ROBA NODE 1088

Sarcasm is my weapon of choice. It's like aiming a nuke. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Wait... Playing on Windows require us to draw gesture?
    I don't play on Wins, so I don't know.

All this while I thought it's mouse for movement, aiming of spells & inventory management; and keyboard for activating the abilities.
    At least that's what I recall from Led's massive collection of videos.
    DONT MESS WITH 7007

Comment

Originally posted by toot View Post

All this while I thought it's mouse for movement, aiming of spells & inventory management; and keyboard for activating the abilities.
      I suppose you use the keyboard but can use the mouse

Comment

It is keyboard and mouse, but if you click, hold, and immediately move the mouse it draws as it would for a gesture (so you don't NEED the keyboard). But if yo click, hold, wait a beat, and move the mouse your character will move to follow the mouse. So if you don't wait long enough from click to move you end up drawing a gesture, which can trigger an ability. Very annoying.

Comment

Originally posted by BAgate View Post
          It is keyboard and mouse, but if you click, hold, and immediately move the mouse it draws as it would for a gesture (so you don't NEED the keyboard). But if yo click, hold, wait a beat, and move the mouse your character will move to follow the mouse. So if you don't wait long enough from click to move you end up drawing a gesture, which can trigger an ability. Very annoying.
          100% Agreed on this!

Comment

Originally posted by toot View Post

In Windows when you start the game it even says 'to use keyboard press any key'. Left click mouse to move or target using primary attack, right click to use secondary attack. The mouse pointer (cursor) is where any special attack will be focused on when you use keyboard 1-3 or Q,W,E.

When running, I'll often get 'not understood' or 'lines don't work' or inadvertantly actually draw a symbol just because I'm constantly clicking and moving the mouse.

I only play on Windows when I'm trying to do my farming comparison because it's so much easier to run and strafe special attacks to the sides of my path.... Except when the game thinks I'm drawing a gesture!
            Last edited by Rathmon; 04-08-2017, 06:42 AM. Reason: Minor text fix
            POPO ROBA NODE 1088

Sarcasm is my weapon of choice. It's like aiming a nuke. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

Working...
            X