Bounty Hunter skills and game technics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bounty Hunter skills and game technics

As I already mentioned in my first post, I can't stress enough how much I'm loving the game. Yet, after a week of playing I've come up with a number of flaws that kinda hinder the gameplay and, IMO, could be taken into account for further updates.

Bounty Hunter
    • Frozen trap: I already said in another post that its duration mismatches the one of the description. Furthermore, I believe the cooldown between traps is bugged. Say, I place my second trap and, when the cooldown is at 2 seconds, I place the last one. Shouldn't the cooldown remain in 2 seconds instead of going back to 10?
    • Skillset/secondary useful skill: though widespoken, I feel that concussive shot fails to meet the needs as an adequate secondary skill. I haven't upgraded it to level 10 yet, but I doubt it would realy work as a boss killer as I expected it to be.
    • Squishiness: I know, the BH is no tank, and, I also know, toughness could be built up via CL-jewelry-diamonds; but on trials I do have to quit anytime an Elban pops (I am yet to unlock Maggie).

Game technics
    • Chance to disable gestures when playing on the laptop version: also brought up by another user. It has caused me to die so many times that I've lost track.
    • Mouse cursor: although the game has been implemented primarily for mobile devices, when playing on a computer it makes it rather confusing (sometimes hard to see) having the default windows cursor. I have customized it, but depending on the map I am playing it's visibility differs.
    • Endlevel looting: the same way there is a message popping up when there are items close to you and you try to leave the level, there could be a message saying if there is an item (gear, gemstones or gems; gold is rather irrelevant) left to loot in the map. This way, it would save players from waiting in vain.
    Last edited by hades0505; 04-13-2017, 08:59 AM.

Elban is easy if you run no minions and smokescreen. If you watched my naked bh series i showed how to kill bosses on a bh with no gear. Its hit and stealth....works well if you got good timing.
    Led

The needer of Nerfs,
    The greatest sheepshagger of all

Killed 1970 frogs...and plans to kill 1 more
    HALU RALO ZEYO 0519

Comment

Gotta work on my cooldowns to kill him in time with that technique. Plus, im hoarding gems to unlock my third active skill :P

Comment

Originally posted by hades0505 View Post
        Gotta work on my cooldowns to kill him in time with that technique. Plus, im hoarding gems to unlock my third active skill :P
        Why do you have to kill him in time, just kill him and move onto next trial., better than quitting and getting no loot. Killing in time means nothing
        Led

The needer of Nerfs,
        The greatest sheepshagger of all

Killed 1970 frogs...and plans to kill 1 more
        HALU RALO ZEYO 0519

Comment

I thought that, in order to unlock the next trial, you needed to kill minions + boss within the 10 minutes time.

Comment

Originally posted by hades0505 View Post
            I thought that, in order to unlock the next trial, you needed to kill minions + boss within the 10 minutes time.
            That's correct, but you still get the gear drops even if it's after the time, and those are sometimes good.

Comment

Working...
            X