Issue with Anderhelm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Issue with Anderhelm

I've searched elsewhere on the forum and haven't seen anything about this issue so here goes. The first time a player starts anderhelm there is apparently discussion (on-screen, not auditory) between the hero and the minions talking about clearing of the towers before taking on Magroth. That's fine the first couple of times. But when you're running it in Heroic or Legendary you get the same thing. It is very distracting if you're just trucking through farming jewels. Especially after a 100 times!!

I've turned the Verbosity down to zero and that makes no difference. Can this please have a change to where after you've gotten all stars in Normal this stops or something?? This same thing occurs in Canyon of Whispers also....

Thanks!!
    Ragadam, I'm coming for you!!!

JERE BEYU QIFA 9609

Just turn all game sounds off. I not played with game sounds for over a year....
    Led

The needer of Nerfs,
    The greatest sheepshagger of all

Killed 1970 frogs...and plans to kill 1 more
    HALU RALO ZEYO 0519

Comment

Originally posted by Led View Post
      Just turn all game sounds off. I not played with game sounds for over a year....

It's not the Audible sounds. It's those dang cartoon like bubbles. Now I've noticed on other story scenes as well; like Marcus 's Village. I want to start playing when it starts, but you have to wait until they stop.

All it would take is a switch-like button to turn off visual speech.

JERE BEYU QIFA 9609

Comment

Led, he's not complaining about audio (which in fact is not presence at all) but the text that blocks a portion of the game screen for several seconds is a pain.
        There's nothing a player can do to lessen the text visibility.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2017-04-20-08-00-59-222_com.makingfun.mageandminions.png
Views:	1
Size:	71.4 KB
ID:	46967 Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2017-04-20-08-04-53-800_com.makingfun.mageandminions.png
Views:	1
Size:	74.2 KB
ID:	46968
        DONT MESS WITH 7007

Comment

Exactly!! That's the reason I put it here in the feedback and suggestions. Maybe next revision they could just put a button or something that wouldn't be accessible until Normal is complete or whatever milestone they choose. Then those that have played that scene,oh maybe 1000 times won't have to keep reading it and blocking their view. Just a suggestion....

JERE BEYU QIFA 9609

Comment

Ha! Do you think it's just coincidence that the two levels they talk the most in (Anderhelm and Marcus's Village) are also the two levels most run for the daily quests?
            CAGE KOGE XIFI 0457

Jesus saves.
            Everyone else takes 1d6 damage.

Comment

Hhhhhmmmmmm....... This could be the start of a conspiracy!! We found them out damn it!!! Scurvy dogs!!!

JERE BEYU QIFA 9609

Comment

Working...
              X