Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should minions be changed to account based?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should minions be changed to account based?

I made a straw poll about this.

http://www.strawpoll.me/12786391
    TEVA VISE YOYU 8451

I would love if this where implemented. 3 Maggies per character are 4500 gems, assuming one actively plays with the three main classes and only with three characters (if all 5 characters had 3 Maggies it would go up to 7500 gems). Add the wizards if you want and the amount of gems needed would go over the roof.

Comment

I agree, they should at least be account bound.

Comment

As we can share through chest, would be great if we would be able to move our minions as through slots.
        I will hunt you Ragadam, across the worlds!
        Join the wiki here: http://mage-minions.wikia.com/wiki/Page_Index

Comment

All to be said, the two extra minion slots (as skills are) should remain the way they are, per-character unlockable.

Comment

"No, take my gems,.." -Hahaha!

You know you can create the poll here, no need for that external site.
            DONT MESS WITH 7007

Comment

level-restriction based... I'm good with it, but I'd be fine if the level was never higher than your hero, and the biggest one is the best level possible. i wonder if they chould live at the new "camp" or "house" or whatever.

to play devil's advocate to my own vote, each character has to buy skill slots, socket gear, etc, and aside from gold/gem/stash, nothing transfers. It would be easy to argue that minions shouldn't either, and you can do just fine without multiple minions on each character (actually, i've only bought one maggie for each of my mains, and one xagan total. and I can personally guarantee those aren't the things slowing me down in trials).
              VOWO TOSO QEME 4656

Comment

In the current state of the game i dont know what the durability is for M&M, and not everyone wants to grind the hell out of it, this would be a friendly feature for the current game, and improve progression of players for diffrent charcters more easilly.
                TEVA VISE YOYU 8451

Comment

Originally posted by Visionmaster View Post
                  In the current state of the game i dont know what the durability is for M&M, and not everyone wants to grind the hell out of it, this would be a friendly feature for the current game, and improve progression of players for diffrent charcters more easilly.
                  Not sure "not wanting to grind" is a reasonable justification for gifting items that cost the current user base upwards of 15,000 gems to acquire (a full set for each of the three classes). Unless we're talking full gem refund, then yeah, whatever.

Comment

Working...
                  X