Left handed players.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Left handed players.

I'm left handed and quite possibly in the minority here but to me the use of gestures is sometimes awkward given the fact my left hand obscures the skills list. Its even more difficult on a PC, I gave up after ten minutes.

Having the ability to change your skills to the right hand side would be beneficial and also on the pc version reallocating keys for your skills. Small gripe
    Agem VOYA QETO XAYE 7821

I am also left handed. I play exclusively on Android, so I cannot speak for the PC version, but I honestly haven't had any issues whatsoever. I mean there's only six gestures to remember. The only time I mess up is on my lower level characters because Marcus is on Z and on my high level characters he's on M.
    CAGE KOGE XIFI 0457

Jesus saves.
    Everyone else takes 1d6 damage.

Comment

Depends what android device you play on I guess and how fat your fingers are! Playing only ATM on my galaxy s6 and its a tad awakard for me.. Being nearly 50 years old with poor eyesight might have something to contribute towards my clumsiness perhaps :-p

On a PC it is awkward, imagine having your mouse to the left hand side of a keyboard and all the skills are also on the left hand side of the keyboard. Like I said.. Minor gripe.
      Agem VOYA QETO XAYE 7821

Comment

Lol. You're not that much older than me (early 40's).

I guess I can see how the PC thing could be a problem. I play on my phone because I currently don't have internet at home. When I do play PC games I use the mouse with my right hand though. I thought you could hot key the abilities on the PC version?
        CAGE KOGE XIFI 0457

Jesus saves.
        Everyone else takes 1d6 damage.

Comment

I am also left handed, and feel a bit slower as well. PC play is definitely faster and easier. Need to get ad boxes on PC soon!

Comment

I'm not sure if you can hotkey the abilities on a PC. I would prefer to play on my laptop but I don't have an Internet connection and rely on my phone for Internet which is poor tbh.
            Well it seems there's a few southpaw players about!

Zudd, do you subscribe to the 100 gems a day deal?
            Agem VOYA QETO XAYE 7821

Comment

Originally posted by Loque View Post
              I'm not sure if you can hotkey the abilities on a PC. I would prefer to play on my laptop but I don't have an Internet connection and rely on my phone for Internet which is poor tbh.
              Well it seems there's a few southpaw players about!

Zudd, do you subscribe to the 100 gems a day deal?
              Sure do. And also utilize the other 4 slots for the extra dailies and gems everyday.

Comment

I like this. Not much of an issue but it would be nice to have.

This should anyway go in the part of the roadmap wich speak about UI customization.

Comment

Originally posted by Loque View Post
                  I'm not sure if you can hotkey the abilities on a PC.
                  Haven't played with the Windows version yet (no Windows Store), but I've used AutoHotKey for many games over the years. There's not much you can't do with it. Does require a bit of study, but there are lots of resources to help. I have found it well worth the effort--especially for games that have zero support for remapping.

Comment

I'm a leftie as well and have no issues with it. I play on Android, iPad and Windows. With a PC I've always used my right hand for mouse control, but if you use left hand for mouse, then just use a key re-map program or even a game pad with programmable buttons. Bonus with a game pad is that you can make some pretty cool macros based on special attack sequences if you know the timing!
                    POPO ROBA NODE 1088

Sarcasm is my weapon of choice. It's like aiming a nuke. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

I'm doing some lefty today while leveling. Dunno how you guys do it on mobile. So hard to get the timing right. There's no way I'd want to do trials without seeing the skill timers.
                      VOWO TOSO QEME 4656

Comment

Lay your phone on your bed/desk and only use one hand to navigate from the middle of the screen if you're having problems. I'm left handed myself and have no idea why it's posing you guys any difficulty in playing

Comment

Originally posted by Bidpai View Post
                          Lay your phone on your bed/desk and only use one hand to navigate from the middle of the screen if you're having problems. I'm left handed myself and have no idea why it's posing you guys any difficulty in playing
                          Yep. That's the only way I could stand it. I suppose ypu get used to it.
                          VOWO TOSO QEME 4656

Comment

Hi, thanks for this post.

I started playing on a 10.5" tablet, and I had a lot of problems controlling cool downs because I'm left handed. My arm was always in the way of the screen.

And I also want to thanks the developers from making maps where we need to go left right up and down. Most games usually put us on the left in most of the maps and it is bad for the view of the Right Handed Players (Kritika for example was one game that I played that did this on most of the maps).

On PC I only had problems with using potions, but we never use them anyway so XD let them be

Comment

Working...
                            X