Selecting Boss in Trials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Selecting Boss in Trials

I'd like to be able to select a boss in trials. I'm fine if I can't select until I beat the level, but would still like to have an element of control when I'm experimenting.
    VOWO TOSO QEME 4656

I vote for Gorgana, she was the best boss and I have no idea why she was removed, I vote her back.
    Led

The needer of Nerfs,
    The greatest sheepshagger of all

Killed 1970 frogs...and plans to kill 1 more
    HALU RALO ZEYO 0519

Comment

Originally posted by Led View Post
      I vote for Gorgana, she was the best boss and I have no idea why she was removed, I vote her back.
      I totally agree. I don't understand why the stupid summoner boss can show up in trials, but no Gorgona.
      VOWO TOSO QEME 4656

Comment

Originally posted by abc127 View Post
        I totally agree. I don't understand why the stupid summoner boss can show up in trials, but no Gorgona.
        If talk about a Summoner, and about the appearance of bosses on trials, I have some observations. On the second account, I've never seen a Summoner on trials, and I've never played Gauntlet. I do not think this is a coincidence.
        I also did not see the Steroid Tortoise from Act 2 until I end it
        Last edited by Dyoma; 04-25-2017, 12:19 AM.
        King of Android play
        NODA ZUSI NUHA 1647

Comment

+ 1
          NUCE SONI HUCU 7612

Comment

I don't mind Gogana as long as they auto-target the healers when they are summoned - if they do that the shield will be a lot less annoying IMO
            Gandalf - LETU BUWU HAZI 3646

Comment

Cause Gorgona's rewards has NOT BEEN DIFFERENT from the Gorgona found in Misty Island. Thus, this dungeon was set useless.

Also, from me it is additional vote for Gorgona.
              I will hunt you Ragadam, across the worlds!
              Join the wiki here: http://mage-minions.wikia.com/wiki/Page_Index

Comment

Working...
              X