Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Making lvl 3 gemstones droppable (trials above 100 and Legendary)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hades0505 View Post
    I've been playing roughly for a month (24 days for being more precise) and I don't come even close to those figures. I farm TBD in Legendary and SM in Normal and yet I do not manage to achieve such a formidable outcome.

I guess I will need to lvl up my warrior and use him instead the BH for speedruns.
    Please excuse me, I had to show this screenshot
    Click image for larger version

Name:	_20170427_180925.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	176.4 KB
ID:	46986
    King of Android play
    NODA ZUSI NUHA 1647

Comment

I do need to improve my jewelry, as the one I'm using now is more survivability oriented than DPS. However, is like a vicious cycle as, in order to craft good jewelry, I do need to farm at least 24 Brilliant rubies... That's gonna be tough.

Comment

I do need to improve my jewelry, as the one I'm using now is more survivability oriented than DPS. However, is like a vicious cycle as, in order to craft good jewelry, I do need to farm at least 24 Brilliant rubies... That's gonna be tough.
        From my experience, the time of using jewelry in the game is distributed approximately like this, 99% experience jewelry / 1% DPS and others jewelry
        King of Android play
        NODA ZUSI NUHA 1647

Comment

Originally posted by Dyoma View Post
          From my experience, the time of using jewelry in the game is distributed approximately like this, 99% experience jewelry / 1% DPS and others jewelry
          For story mode yes...trials i dont use xp gear at all if i can avoid it....so you need a whole new set of gear
          Led

The needer of Nerfs,
          The greatest sheepshagger of all

Killed 1970 frogs...and plans to kill 1 more
          HALU RALO ZEYO 0519

Comment

Originally posted by Led View Post
            For story mode yes...trials i dont use xp gear at all if i can avoid it....so you need a whole new set of gear
            Then you can rephrase my statement. 99% of the time - Story, 1% - trials
            99% - training, 1% - premiere
            King of Android play
            NODA ZUSI NUHA 1647

Comment

Originally posted by Rathmon View Post
              I'd love to see how you run CoW, because in my experience it's not that good for gemstones or XP compared to TT or TBD.

Mind you, I've only played for 5 months and wasted alot of gemstones early on.
              I actually hit the first FOUR mobs, not two (if you look for CoW speed run videos, you can find a lot). The first two, the pod, and the one right after the pod. Those two additional mobs double the gemstones. That run is, by far, the most efficient; you can run it 3x more than TT or TBD in the hour.

I have to tell you, I don't get the results with TT that you do. I think I get better XP from TBD, but the wasted time kills me. I need my warrior to get more movement speed to get more runs in. Also, I do all my runs on legendary - where I get 3x the XP of Normal.

Regarding Gemstones - like anything else, once you get your jewelry, you use them less.
              VOWO TOSO QEME 4656

Comment

I've been playing roughly for a month (24 days for being more precise) and I don't come even close to those figures. I farm TBD in Legendary and SM in Normal and yet I do not manage to achieve such a formidable outcome.

I guess I will need to lvl up my warrior and use him instead the BH for speedruns.
                You're doing just fine for a month. Gear, money, gemstones, jewelry all start to pile up once you start topping out. One of the things that Rathmon did that was really beneficial was show a few different runs, so while you're piling up levels, you can change up what you do, to keep it fun. Just add CoW as one more thing.

You don't need to wait for brilliants to craft another set of jewelry. Holding out for very high numbers and using any jewels less gives much better results. For example, if you use radiants (13 = 1 brilliant and change), you'll get markedly better jewelry. THat will hold you over until you get all the brilliants.
                VOWO TOSO QEME 4656

Comment

Then you can rephrase my statement. 99% of the time - Story, 1% - trials
                  99% - training, 1% - premiere
                  If your only 1% trials maby thats why i made lv1600 mobs.....when trials where released i did nothing but trials for 2 months...thats how i got good at them. Im more 50 50 split with my time and that probally why you level faster. Latley thoe im more story but that only because trials is about to get reset.
                  Led

The needer of Nerfs,

HALU RALO ZEYO 0519

Comment

Originally posted by Led View Post
                    If your only 1% trials maby thats why i made lv1600 mobs.....when trials where released i did nothing but trials for 2 months...thats how i got good at them. Im more 50 50 split with my time and that probally why you level faster. Latley thoe im more story but that only because trials is about to get reset.
                    @Dyoma, @LED: do you guys have an up to date video showing how you farm CoW for maximum efficiency with a Warrior? Would love to see a recent one.

Comment

@ Rathmon, for example
                      [ATTACH]2539[/ATTACH]
                      Well, I've got to think that you're doing a single pull of those mobs, which I don't really have the skill to do on my BH.

However, I've seen drops like that during the 2-mob Mawrth run that I tried, but then I also had quite a few rounds of the run drop zero or one.

Make a vid of a few runs!!
                      POPO ROBA NODE 1088

Sarcasm is my weapon of choice. It's like aiming a nuke. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

Originally posted by Zudd View Post
                        @Dyoma, @LED: do you guys have an up to date video showing how you farm CoW for maximum efficiency with a Warrior? Would love to see a recent one.
                        I few things i will show in my next video and improved cow is one of them.
                        Led

The needer of Nerfs,

HALU RALO ZEYO 0519

Comment

Working...
                        X