Reforge opinions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reforge opinions

As the title suggests post your opinions here...In my opinion this new ability to change one stat on an item at the small cost of gems is AMAZING!!!

Thank you devs for listening to the community and implementing this option. It's has in my opinion greatly increased the longevity of the game :-)

Big thank you!
    Agem VOYA QETO XAYE 7821

Originally posted by Loque View Post
    As the title suggests post your opinions here...In my opinion this new ability to change one stat on an item at the small cost of gems is AMAZING!!!

Thank you devs for listening to the community and implementing this option. It's has in my opinion greatly increased the longevity of the game :-)

Big thank you!
    Wow, I LOVE it. Whoever was asking for a gambling aspect in the game, now you have it. It doesn't mess with the grind since you still need to find a legendary with three stats you want. It gives me a motivation to get all my toons in better shape (I mostly abandoned them after getting each one to 70).
    Does anyone know if there is a limit to how high it gets (the cost in gems) to reforge? So far I didn't go past 50 but I can imagine that the top players would keep going till they get perfect rolls.
    I love how it's the same cost for all legendaries even if they are set or named items.
    (If no one answers how much the gem cost goes up I can check myself.)

Edit: Oh I see it doesn't go past 50 😳
    Last edited by Humus; 04-30-2017, 02:45 AM.

Comment

Love it. A bit pity is that we don't spend gold here.
      I will hunt you Ragadam, across the worlds!
      Join the wiki here: http://mage-minions.wikia.com/wiki/Page_Index

Comment

How much is everyone spending for this? I just spent a little over 2k gems

Comment

This single feature just completely re-energized my interest in the game. I'm CL350 and for the first time I'm running with all orange gear. I had become so disheartened by the inability to upgrade gear that I haven't run anything but dailies for two months. So, a huge thank-you to the crew for making big fun.
          Last edited by osoviejo; 04-30-2017, 06:18 PM.

Comment

This thread should probably be in Feedback/Suggestions....

Im not thrilled that it's gems for legendary items, but it's nominal. I get it.

I like the process. You know what youre getting going in, and have options on the reroll. So far, i haven't seen any re-rolls that contained all garbage attributes.

It would be super cool if the gear could change class, so my mage could reforge a warrior piece of armor and then use it.
            VOWO TOSO QEME 4656

Comment

Please someone tell me how to reforge my items. Im on android and cannot find how to do it.
              WESO XAQO YOQA 8402 Sathen

Comment

Originally posted by Vouis View Post
                Please someone tell me how to reforge my items. Im on android and cannot find how to do it.
                Join the beta from the bottom of the app listing in the play store

Comment

Spent 3,000 gems so far and counting. It's awesome and a much-needed gem sink.

Comment

Couldn't log in over the weekend, but I wanted to convey my thoughts on this too.

The feature itself I consider well-designed. It's not a guaranteed improvement (there will likely be some trial-and-error until you feel ok about the outcome, and for those aiming to reforge into perfection it will likely drain around 400+ gems apiece), but the gems cost is well "calibrated" to be appealing.

That said, a bit sad that you can only use gold for UC/Rare items, and not even for Epics. But I'll trust in good faith that another high-end use for Gold is being considered (I did post like 10+ suggestions in the Upcoming Updates thread ).

Comment

Reforge is indeed AWESOME, very well implemented. Can't wait for more!
                      Last edited by Frisco; 05-03-2017, 09:12 AM.

Comment

I'm also a fan of this new addition and some of the other recent changes (named item drop rate change was BADLY needed after going months without finding any). After some unpopular decisions by the devs, I think it's safe to say that we fickle, whiny players are happy as pigs in ****. For now... =p

Comment

Originally posted by Jose Sarmento View Post
                          The feature itself I consider well-designed. It's not a guaranteed improvement (there will likely be some trial-and-error until you feel ok about the outcome, and for those aiming to reforge into perfection it will likely drain around 400+ gems apiece), but the gems cost is well "calibrated" to be appealing.
                          +1 to this as well. I've spent a further xzy thousand, almost my whole gem stash re-rolling things and I consider it to have been good value overall. You can roll an okay replacement within a 100 gems most of the time, or you can spend 400-600 and roll really high on whichever attribute you want. Overall it's very appealing and I think most of us will wonder how we ever did without it a few weeks from now.

Comment

Originally posted by Humus View Post
                            How much is everyone spending for this? I just spent a little over 2k gems
                            I've spent around 3k gems so far. Most of the gems were spent on an XP set for my warrior. Well pleased with the outcome.
                            Agem VOYA QETO XAYE 7821

Comment

Very usefull addition and much needed one. I havent spent much gems on it so far because i need them badly elsewere but soon things will be very different.
                              WESO XAQO YOQA 8402 Sathen

Comment

Working...
                              X