Most useless gemstone reroll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Most useless gemstone reroll

I am wondering what is most useless gemstone in your opinion and what it should be change for. In my opinion is Amethyst and instead of ability it should be giving for example expierience.

I hope developers will tell anything about chance for rerolling stat of most useless gemstone to make it more usable.
    Ruby
    0.00%
    Topaz
    7.69%
    Emerald
    0.00%
    Diamond
    15.38%
    Sapphire
    0.00%
    Amethyst
    76.92%

Yep. Amethist should be +exp and Topaz should be +Crit Dam.

Comment

I really wonder if the Ability gemstone is that bad. I am a fan of this stat for the Bounty hunter because of the full Assault Set bonus (50% Rapid Fire CDreduction). Basicly your ability stat is worth the double because of that seteffect. High Ability Integral Mantel+1 or 2 Rings with Ability over Critrate, huge CL level and you can prob. spam Rapid Fire forever which helps in dps, Life on Hit and reducing cooldowns for other skills.

Comment

In a very early guide for Mage I've seen somebody say to go full ability rate (to at least 60%) witch would allow you to basically spam frost nova and keep the mobs in the spot all the time. But ever since nobody else seems to advise this and just go to full glass cannon dps. Anyone using a ability rate build / gear for mage?

Comment

Originally posted by Frisco View Post
          In a very early guide for Mage I've seen somebody say to go full ability rate (to at least 60%) witch would allow you to basically spam frost nova and keep the mobs in the spot all the time. But ever since nobody else seems to advise this and just go to full glass cannon dps. Anyone using a ability rate build / gear for mage?
          That doesn't work since after using too much cc on them they resist it and don't get stunned for a while (which is why people don't use FB).

Comment

Originally posted by Humus View Post
            That doesn't work since after using too much cc on them they resist it and don't get stunned for a while (which is why people don't use FB).
            I think this explains my elban bug because im spaming cc on him. But works with mobs,weird.
            NICE COOL BEST 1112

Comment

Originally posted by mhediv View Post
              I think this explains my elban bug because im spaming cc on him. But works with mobs,weird.
              Because mobs have less life so it's harder to use too much cc on them

Comment

Yeah. I've started selling my amethyst to make more space.

Comment

Working...
                X