No announcement yet.

Switching secondary attack with gesture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

While we are on the topic of the 2nd attack. I 100% support this proposed change, its very hard on android for me to double tap, so I always go into menu and change skills around there, but I cant do that in a trial, so we need a new way to trigger the 2nd attack.

With 'rapid fire'...can this be changed to rapid fire the attack you currently are using. Example if your scatter shot is 2nd attack and that's what your using, when you rapid fire you only rapid your 1st primary attack that might be concussive shot.....
    Led

The needer of Nerfs,
    The greatest sheepshagger of all

Killed 1970 frogs...and plans to kill 1 more
    HALU RALO ZEYO 0519

Comment

Switching attacks and even swapping minion/ability gestures could be as simple as press-drag-drop the ingame icons (same as you do on the skills menu).

As to new gestures, we have:

"zero inflection" gesture space -> used up ( O , anything else is too simple or too similar )
      "single inflection" gesture space -> one free ( > v ^ , just missing < )
      "double inflection" gesture space -> at least four or five free ( Z is used, M should actually be an N for simpler cast (but it isn't), but then we still have |X (a X drawn with a continuous trace) and its 4 orientation variants )

Comment

A very late +1. Great suggestion, Mohin. And great dialogue. As a phone player, Id love to see something on this topic.
        VOWO TOSO QEME 4656

Comment

Making the icons functional would be nice, yes. It's easy enough to do once you get used to it (switching from Cleave to Bash for the final fight in Trials, for example), but just clicking a button to switch would be more player-friendly for newbs. Gestures should remain as is though, they're really good now.

Comment

Originally posted by Ivx View Post
            Making the icons functional would be nice, yes. It's easy enough to do once you get used to it (switching from Cleave to Bash for the final fight in Trials, for example), but just clicking a button to switch would be more player-friendly for newbs. Gestures should remain as is though, they're really good now.
            Yes they are good. It would be better if you could tap them as buttons for at least self buffing abilities. You could cast two at almost the same time as one .
            WESO XAQO YOQA 8402 Sathen

Comment

Originally posted by Vouis View Post
              Yes they are good. It would be better if you could tap them as buttons for at least self buffing abilities. You could cast two at almost the same time as one .
              Thank you guys for your support I would like to recall my past suggestion about queuing skills and companions abilites. Theses two ideas should work great together and make very small gap to PC players.

We still waiting for Devs if they will add the functionality like this in the future...

Comment

Working...
              X