In the Zone / Whirlwind

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In the Zone / Whirlwind

Cannot do ITZ while WW is engaged. When I click ITZ, it pops up in screen, like any ability that would when engaged, but it doesn't axtually go. As soon as WW is done, it goes like expected (i.e. Works or "must be during combat"). Dave reported on 12/26/16 as well, here

I'm using Android 7.0 on a Samsung Galaxy S7.

Note I copy/pasted the URL from my phone. That's a nuisance, but worth it.
    Last edited by abc127; 06-11-2017, 08:32 PM. Reason: Added details
    VOWO TOSO QEME 4656

Why are you reporting it again if Adrian said last time "Working as intended. No abilities can be used while Whirlwind is active. That's and intended drawback. However, you can use them just before activating Whirlwind."

Comment

Originally posted by Humus View Post
      Why are you reporting it again if Adrian said last time "Working as intended. No abilities can be used while Whirlwind is active. That's and intended drawback. However, you can use them just before activating Whirlwind."
      Guess i missed that part.

I'll say this, though... Let's call it feedback. There's nothing in the descriptions of either ability to make someone understand that. Depending on a 6 month old forum post is something that could be done better. I get that I'm not the designer, but I can't find anything in the game that makes sense of that behavior.
      Last edited by abc127; 06-11-2017, 10:26 PM.
      VOWO TOSO QEME 4656

Comment

Working...
      X