Battle Rage Stacking / Android

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Battle Rage Stacking / Android

This has probably been asked over and over.

Why is it that when I Whirlwind, Battle Rage stacks behind it, but the other way around WW takes over and BR seems to go through a "normal" cooldown cycle.

If WW is going to cut off the other ability, than the other ability should cooldown faster. Otherwise, since stacking is obviously available on Android, it should stack.
    VOWO TOSO QEME 4656

Yep, the activation block sucks, that's why I barely use whirlwind at all.

I think that allowing BR, ItZ, SoB, Shield Throw, and Shockwave during the animation is reasonable.

It's also a shame about all those wasted blade flurries, only one gets queued to the end of WW. If it's not too much, a way to incorporate Blade flurries into the Whirlwind, e.g. by prolonging the duration when it's activated, could add to a whole new dimension to the gameplay.
    Useful links, for my use and for yours...
    http://postimage.io for uploading screens easily
    Google site search for these forums
    (more to follow)

Comment

Not like Blade Flurry works right anyway. I think it's a shame that I'm always scared to push the button unless im farming something I know I can beat - which really means I don't need it, so I almost never use it.
      VOWO TOSO QEME 4656

Comment

Originally posted by abc127 View Post
        Not like Blade Flurry works right anyway. I think it's a shame that I'm always scared to push the button unless im farming something I know I can beat - which really means I don't need it, so I almost never use it.
        I've been trying to figure out a armor/shield/max-power/min-attackspeed build that uses blade flurry to completely replace attack speed. It's a shame that I barely play an hour a day lately, so I'm having a hard time to collect all the proper gear, or enough CL and gemstones to pump the strength stat really high.

If any of the high CL players is bored with the cookie-cutter raging class cannon warrior and wants to try building something in that direction, make sure to keep me posted... ^_^
        Useful links, for my use and for yours...
        http://postimage.io for uploading screens easily
        Google site search for these forums
        (more to follow)

Comment

When you are fighting a boss or a very tough guy, dont be afraid to press blade furry. Your attack stops if the current target dies with blade fury active. If your target is alive when it ends, you continue with your attacks normally.

Im not sure if it is a dps gain or loss.
          WESO XAQO YOQA 8402 Sathen

Comment

Originally posted by Vouis View Post
            When you are fighting a boss or a very tough guy, dont be afraid to press blade furry. Your attack stops if the current target dies with blade fury active. If your target is alive when it ends, you continue with your attacks normally.

Im not sure if it is a dps gain or loss.
            it's more that i hate when it doesn't register and my guy runs away. i play on mobile, so target area is a big deal.
            VOWO TOSO QEME 4656

Comment

it's more that i hate when it doesn't register and my guy runs away. i play on mobile, so target area is a big deal.
              I play on mobile too. Never had running away issues.

Every person is different. Eg. I make a ton of misstaps when do single taps than with two finger taps. Most people have trouble with the two finger tap.
              WESO XAQO YOQA 8402 Sathen

Comment

i sure do. the misstep for me is when i'm trying to click blade fury and it misses, so my guy runs to to top right corner. not sure how it happens; it does.
                VOWO TOSO QEME 4656

Comment

i sure do. the misstep for me is when i'm trying to click blade fury and it misses, so my guy runs to to top right corner. not sure how it happens; it does.
                  If it helps, make sure you try to click on it as soon as it appears; i noticed that near the end of the "buff", it flashes to tell you it's gonna go away soon, and if you click on it while it's on the "not shown" part of the flashes you will walk there instead of activating blade furry
                  Gandalf - LETU BUWU HAZI 3646

Comment

Originally posted by Marc Laplante View Post
                    If it helps, make sure you try to click on it as soon as it appears; i noticed that near the end of the "buff", it flashes to tell you it's gonna go away soon, and if you click on it while it's on the "not shown" part of the flashes you will walk there instead of activating blade furry
                    Good tip!
                    VOWO TOSO QEME 4656

Comment

Working...
                    X