Suggestion: improve crafting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suggestion: improve crafting

Crafting (smelting 3 items to get a random 1) system could be improved imo.
    1) On lower levels it's pointless because you get new levels and gear fast enough.
    2) It's never worthy to craft armor pieces, because armor sets you get from farming bosses are some much more powerful than crafted gear.
    3) On higher levels (~70) it makes sense to craft weapons, but it takes too long. Technically there is a way to hurry it up paying with gems, but I doubt there is any 70lvl idiot who wastes gems to get some random stuff.

My proposals:
    1) Make armor crafting worthy. For instance, add high chance to craft set items.
    2) Make crafting more attractive in general. Believe me, the idea of waiting for 24hrs to get something totally random is not somewhat great. It would be cool to either have better control of attributes, or maybe just keep the original item (as a pattern) and smelt something into it to boost stats. This can be chance-based, so you either boost your gear, or completely lose it. Will be very popular among overleveled minmaxers
    3) Make crafting faster and still encourage players spending gems for crafting. Just add more crafting slots to buy for gems (similar to how it's done for abilities, minions and the rest).

The devs intend a complete revamp of the crafting system in the future. Being a mere customer, I can't give any info on the current state of the process or how long it will take. For now, if I'm not mistaken, priority is on multiplayer and the player hometown.

From another, similar thread:

Originally posted by Travis (Admin)
    The hometown will come before (or with) multiplayer features. It hasn't been discussed when the ingredient-based crafting system will come into play. AFAIK, events will be the priority after MP features are live.
    Originally posted by Humus
    Does "after MP features are live" mean after all of them are live, or does it mean after some semblance of it happens? Really excited for the events! (I know it will take a while, but yeah, it's exciting)
    Originally posted by Travis (Admin)
    That all depends on the team. They have a habit of doing things in the order they prefer at the time, so plans change frequently. I do my best to keep you guys in the loop when plans change.
    Useful links, for my use and for yours...
    http://postimage.io for uploading screens easily
    Google site search for these forums
    (more to follow)

Comment

Working...
    X