Tap is better than drawing signs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tap is better than drawing signs

I'm about to switch from playing on my android device to running game in emulator (or win10 app), just because I'm mad of drawing signs again and again. It's so much more convenient to just press a hotkey...
    Yes, maybe it makes sense do draw signs for skills like vortex, but let's be honest: most of us just grind exp with warrior most of time, which means spamming battle rage and in the zone repeatedly. For hours...

Could we just tap skill buttons in order to activate no-target skills? Thanks

PS: For most targeted skills it's probably also much more beneficial (tap skill, then tap target point or draw target area) - at least this way gives you more granular control over skill targeting.

Originally posted by vo1d View Post
    I'm about to switch from playing on my android device to running game in emulator (or win10 app), just because I'm mad of drawing signs again and again. It's so much more convenient to just press a hotkey...
    Yes, maybe it makes sense do draw signs for skills like vortex, but let's be honest: most of us just grind exp with warrior most of time, which means spamming battle rage and in the zone repeatedly. For hours...

Could we just tap skill buttons in order to activate no-target skills? Thanks

PS: For most targeted skills it's probably also much more beneficial (tap skill, then tap target point or draw target area) - at least this way gives you more granular control over skill targeting.
    I find the keyboard great for non-targeted commands such as Battle Rage and In the Zone. I use my mouse for targeted runes.

If you want to have ad boxes (mystery boxes), you'll want to use an emulator rather than the Windows version.

However, there is presently no good way to use the two finger tap using an emulator.

Edit: Just noticed you were leaving developer feedback, sorry. Hopefully something is helpful to ya anyway. Happy grinding!
    Last edited by heyjude1971; 06-27-2017, 05:08 PM.
    Cerberus
    SESA YIFI CICE 9356

Comment

Working...
    X