Set item icon?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Set item icon?

I'd like to see a small icon put on the corner of set items (or a distinct border) so it's easy to tell which ones are set items and which are not. Right now, to tell if a locked chest has a set item, I have to look up the images for each and compare them. Usually, if I can't tell, I just don't open it. I'd be much more likely to open locked chests if I can tell it's a set item. There are other times when I'd rather know at a glance that it's a set item without having to inspect each item. It'd even be cool if each set had their own special icon so I didn't have to look through ALL of my set items to find those that belong together. (I have a couple dozen now)

Named items could also have some similar indication that they are special. You might miss that it's a named item and sell it without noticing it's special ability.

I know there's precious little room in each box for such things, but it would really make managing inventory a lot easier if you could do it.

I imagine maybe not everyone would want to see such indicators, so, maybe make it an option that can be turned of in the settings.

If you only do one of these, I'd rather see the set items be the ones that are changed.

It would also be useful to tell if something is heavy, medium, or light armor. Right now, it can be hard to tell even when inspecting the entire details of an item. It's nice that it tells you if you can't wear something, but it would be even better if it told you why. "This item is light armor. Warriors can only wear heavy armor." or something like that.
Working...
X