Gemstones and reforge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gemstones and reforge

Just a couple of thoughts, maybe you can make something out of them.

-i'd like to be able to buy a pile of gemstones with gold. Of course, they would be lower quality than the ones you buy with gems i wouldn't mind if they were only roughs. It would be something else to spend your gold on once you reach a high level and would make making a perfect ring a little easier.

-And maybe there could be something like random and specific reforge. Random paid with gold and specific (meaning you can choose the stat you reforge into) paid with gems.

BTW, you've got an amazing game here =)

Been thinking some more about it, if staight up buying gemstones with gold seems to easy for you, how about breaking down equipment into gemstones? Kinda like crafting, three pieces of equipment with a common stat break down into a gemstone of that stat, maybe the level of the gemstone you get could be related to the rarity of the items used

Comment

Originally posted by Fedepieruzzi View Post
      Been thinking some more about it, if staight up buying gemstones with gold seems to easy for you, how about breaking down equipment into gemstones? Kinda like crafting, three pieces of equipment with a common stat break down into a gemstone of that stat, maybe the level of the gemstone you get could be related to the rarity of the items used
      that's an interesting other-take on finding uses for gear... lots of us just focus on crafting into something better, but this is a different way to look at it, to accomplish a similar goal.
      VOWO TOSO QEME 4656

Comment

Originally posted by abc127 View Post

that's an interesting other-take on finding uses for gear... lots of us just focus on crafting into something better, but this is a different way to look at it, to accomplish a similar goal.
        I like this idea. However, there aren't enough gemstone types to match all stats. That is, red (ruby) gemstones matched to Power stat, etc. How about this:

3 unmatched stats = 1 random gemstone in same group (i.e. 3 Crit. Dmg would yield 1 random gemstone that increases Damage, 3 Attack Speed would yield 1 random gemstone that increases EITHER Damage OR Recovery)
        3 gemstones/matched stat = 10% random gemstone in same group, 90% gemstone/matched stat (i.e. 3 Power would yield a ruby gemstone)

In all cases, gemstone quality based on equipment quality.
        WEWE WEMA LUBI 3485

Comment

Working...
        X