Attack skills switching on android

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attack skills switching on android

Can we please get a some sort of switch button for the main attack skills, because two fingers tapping is almost unusable on mobile devices

Or it could be even better to change the second attack from two-finger tapping to double tapping. Much easier and simple for players.
    1 tap on enemy - first attack
    2 quick taps(double-tap) - second attack

And no need to add additional button!

P.S. Sorry for not perfect English

Comment

Originally posted by Sarevok View Post
      Or it could be even better to change the second attack from two-finger tapping to double tapping. Much easier and simple for players.
      1 tap on enemy - first attack
      2 quick taps(double-tap) - second attack

And no need to add additional button!

P.S. Sorry for not perfect English
      I am sorry but I can't agree that is good idea - there will be to many mistakes. We can make double tap but on icon which we want to use (second atack icon).
      Last edited by ; 07-17-2017, 08:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mohin View Post

I am sorry but I ca't agree that is good idea - there will be to many mistakes. We can make double tap but on icon which we want to use (second atack icon).
        my ca't doesn't agree with this either mohin

Comment

Originally posted by YukariKase View Post

my ca't doesn't agree with this either mohin
          I edit my post for people with wrose English

Comment

Originally posted by Mohin View Post
            there will be to many mistakes
            What mistakes do you mean? I can't recall any situation, where I was double tapping something in combat because why should I? There is nothing similar to this action now.

Comment

Double-tapping isn't that hard, more a matter of getting used to it. You have to space out your fingers more and remember that the attack will be at the "midpoint" between your index and middle fingertips.

Comment

Originally posted by Sarevok View Post

What mistakes do you mean? I can't recall any situation, where I was double tapping something in combat because why should I? There is nothing similar to this action now.
                When I am doing high level trials is not a problem to double tap, I don't want to change my attack in that kind of situations because this can cause my death.

Comment

Working...
                X