In map,move.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In map,move.

Would like to see method to touch destination on larger map where if I have already been there or fog of war is not present then clicking on that location the characters will travel there perhaps with option to auto stop if damage is taken.
    SAYE XIXI GIPE 4809 <---Invite code. Make the world a smaller place and add me.

Devs don't like afk play, they want you to be fully involved, that's probably why they wouldn't implement this

Comment

Not sure what afk is. The point being if I am in trial mode or am looking to score every treasure chest and have not found all the other monsters I want to move directly to the edge of the fog so I would click on mini map, it gets a little larger, and then select my destination, again first damage I take shuts off the piloting. I am not looking for help in fog navigation; but frequently I have to restart the game from switching apps and frequently loose what areas of the map I have already been. The continously tap to move is what I am trying to reduce... the devs already have auto fire once combat starts, so I think they might like this..
      Last edited by Chesspupil; 07-21-2017, 10:48 AM.
      SAYE XIXI GIPE 4809 <---Invite code. Make the world a smaller place and add me.

Comment

Originally posted by Chesspupil View Post
        Not sure what afk is. The point being if I am in trial mode or am looking to score every treasure chest and have not found all the other monsters I want to move directly to the edge of the fog so I would click on mini map, it gets a little larger, and then select my destination, again first damage I take shuts off the piloting. I am not looking for help in fog navigation; but frequently I have to restart the game from switching apps and frequently loose what areas of the map I have already been. The continously tap to move is what I am trying to reduce... the devs already have auto fire once combat starts, so I think they might like this..
        Away From Keyboard (i.e. Mobile/touch).

​​​​​
        VOWO TOSO QEME 4656

Comment

Working...
        X