Companions pick up gold

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Companions pick up gold

Would like companions to be able.to pick up gold and gems to speed up play.
    SAYE XIXI GIPE 4809 <---Invite code. Make the world a smaller place and add me.

What's the point if, once the level is cleared, all the items fly towards you?

Comment

Originally posted by hades0505 View Post
      What's the point if, once the level is cleared, all the items fly towards you?
      Not when you do partials.

​​​​​
      VOWO TOSO QEME 4656

Comment

True. I've been running only TBD since CL 450, I forgot already how running CoW was.

Comment

I think this feature would have an overall negative impact in the game. Firstly, it would make playing part-of-a-level-and-repeat even more rewarding. This type of gameplay is not fun and tends to burn out players. Secondly, it would make the design and implementation of bots and scripts easier. This will also undermine playerbase.

Jugding on your previous posts I believe my second point is perhaps the motive of this feature request.
          Just another Diablo player reliving the past on his phone.
          Started Playing 10/28/2016
          SUFU VOJA QIQE 8575

Comment

Originally posted by multiforus View Post
            I think this feature would have an overall negative impact in the game. Firstly, it would make playing part-of-a-level-and-repeat even more rewarding. This type of gameplay is not fun and tends to burn out players. Secondly, it would make the design and implementation of bots and scripts easier. This will also undermine playerbase.

Jugding on your previous posts I believe my second point is perhaps the motive of this feature request.
            Devs or Travis already said that they have a system in place to detect people using scripts or bots and they will be banned. I haven't grinded any CL in a while but when I was I also had this idea of companions picking up loot.

Comment

Working...
            X