Map invisible when attacking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Map invisible when attacking

I tried going through forum but could no my find anything. Why is the map disappearing when attacking? What is the use of it? I would prefer getting a small icon near gold and gems to tell me I'm in combat and keep map active so I can easily pull packs together.
    NURA BOYE BIKA 7701

+1

Comment

Agreed

Comment

I suspect they made it go away to allow more space for mobile users but the option to leave it up would be great!
        Cerberus
        SESA YIFI CICE 9356

Comment

An additional comment: while playing on PC (not emulated Android, but on the actual W10 release) you have the possibility of bringing up the map at any moment by hitting the tabulator key.

Comment

Originally posted by heyjude1971 View Post
            I suspect they made it go away to allow more space for mobile users but the option to leave it up would be great!
            It makes sense. Then an option to allow keeping it with an icon would be very much appreciated
            NURA BOYE BIKA 7701

Comment

Agreed
              XIFU MEYI TUCI 4920

Comment

On Android pressing the menu button brings up the map even in combat (I know most phones these days don't have a menu button but there are ways to access it, like by setting that when you hold the recents button it does, although you might need root or a custom rom)

Comment

Originally posted by Machiavel View Post
                  I would prefer getting a small icon near gold and gems to tell me I'm in combat and keep map active
                  Great suggestion.

Comment

Originally posted by heyjude1971 View Post
                    Y'know, I play on mobile exclusively, and I don't even notice. In point of fact, I use it as an indicator of "they're all dead."

I'd be fine with a toggle option. I don't need it, but I can't think of a time where it's been in the way.
                    VOWO TOSO QEME 4656

Comment

Originally posted by abc127 View Post

Y'know, I play on mobile exclusively, and I don't even notice. In point of fact, I use it as an indicator of "they're all dead."

I'd be fine with a toggle option. I don't need it, but I can't think of a time where it's been in the way.
                      I would find the option to leave the map up very helpful when planning my next move in trials -- all trials, but especially the dark ones.
                      Cerberus
                      SESA YIFI CICE 9356

Comment

Working...
                      X