General instability under slow/no internet connection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

General instability under slow/no internet connection

First, lemme say that I absolutely love this game for it's a great way to pass some time, and is actually playable, unlike some other f2p android games out there.

So, bug report time, to help the game get even better!

The topic at hand is: the game's behavior under a worsen internet conditions.

Some are minor issues, like
    Too long of a waiting time to contact the game server during initial loading, and if one goes from low GSM signal to none at all (Say, in a subway), the game does not notice that and still keeps trying to connect.
    solution? Introduce timeout.

But then one is literally a game over if you're going through a level and happen to miss-click,
    Friends tab, then if you're offline, you get stuck in an infinite "could not connect - retry" loop with no way out other than restarting the whole game.
    solution? Introduce a fixed amount of attempts to connect before giving up and an offline/airplane mode check.

Other than these, a pretty solid work I must say, keep it up!

There already is some kind of timeout, it happens to me every time I go on the subway, although it does take like a minute
    They plan on completely revamping the friends tab so no point in fixing that loop bug

Comment

Working...
    X