3 QoL suggestions from a new player

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3 QoL suggestions from a new player

Here's three quality of life suggestions from a new player on an Android mobile device.

1. Death log. It would be nice to know what killed me. Standing in fire? Reflected Damage? One Shot Boss Mechanic? Knowing I got hit for a million damage tells me I need to move out of the way faster but, conversely, knowing I got hit for a measly 1000 more life more than I had tells me I just need to swap out some gemstones.

2. Un-fuse. I accidently hit the fuse button twice instead of once. I'd like to be able to un-fuse gemstones if needed. Charge some gold and make it a gold sink if you must.

3. Cancel "End Level." I had just achieved victory and tried to click on a gold box near the bottom of the screen but instead my Android mobile device decided my fat fingers selected end level instead --- before all the gold and greenies I hadn't picked up along the way had been vacuumed up by my character. It would be nice to cancel End Level if needed, to finish sucking up gold or grabbing some promotional videos.
    WIZA KIZO YIJO 1935

+1 to #2

Comment

+1 for #2 will be very helpful for new players.
      VAJA ROZA DIFA 0385

Comment

Originally posted by Mcool View Post
        +1 for #2 will be very helpful for new players.
        very helpful for veteran players as well!

while on topic of fusion suggestions - it would be nice to have option to select a different set to fuse, rather than the first available set of 3. Maybe you can click the first item, the two items (if they qualify) to the right are automatically selected
        WEWE WEMA LUBI 3485

Comment

Love the idea of a log, not just for death, but for everything. It exists, but you have to pester Travis to grep it, and when the game becomes the hit it deserves to be it won't easily scale.

A work-around for #2 is to store your gems in your stash; fusing then sends them to your character's storage and you have to drag them back to keep fusing. IRL of course you can cut gems into smaller ones but not fuse them; I would like to be able to cut them whether they've been fused or not.

I'd settle for a smaller End Level button. I've seen advice that says to clear trials from the bottom up, just so you don't have to fight with the button if you decide to kill the leftovers after you beat the boss. I know in the beta they have sped up the zerg-rush of treasure once you win, which reduces the chance of losing out on goodies.

Thanks for the post, it always helps to have a fresh perspective!
          My friend code is DONO MUGE JIZI 9874 -- sounds naughty to me!

Comment

Originally posted by Xusia View Post

very helpful for veteran players as well!

while on topic of fusion suggestions - it would be nice to have option to select a different set to fuse, rather than the first available set of 3. Maybe you can click the first item, the two items (if they qualify) to the right are automatically selected
            Yes
            VOWO TOSO QEME 4656

Comment

Originally posted by Xusia View Post
              Yes, please! That would be SO helpful.
              Cerberus
              SESA YIFI CICE 9356

Comment

+1 for 1&2 as far as #3 I usually get a window asking to confirm the end level with treasure nearby. Maybe just increase the traesure vacuumwhile clearing the level so you grab as you go to begin with? It's a pain when I try to snag a gem or a gemstone on my way and it just ends up wiggling causing me to either trust the victory rush and keep moving or double back (sometimes more than once)
                ROJO CIXA XITO 9019

Comment

To be honest I don't have a problem with #1-#3. Although #1 may be me playing as Mage too much and switching in Vitality gems usually isn't an option. #2 is also useless as I always aim for brilliant gemstones anyway. Unfusing would only matter for inventory and stash management a bit. As for #3 most either navigate around the End button to get the boxes(and you guys can't tell me it came surprising. You just defeated a boss...) or just wait and play another level. The boxes usually drop again.

What would really convenient for me would be a visual difference between jewellery: Different Sprites for each attribute would help me drop right after crafting. Another possibility would be the stat value as small number displayed on the jewellery(like stacking items, but maybe bottom left for example). Bonus, if colors for stats are different as well(Power red, AttSpd blue,...).
                  MULU FIGU DUFE 7374

Comment

Working...
                  X