Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Feedback from a new warrior CL 130. More info and clarity about skills buffs and debuffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feedback from a new warrior CL 130. More info and clarity about skills buffs and debuffs

Hi im a new player. I play warrior and he is my first character. like i said in the title we could use a little more info about some skills, my examples are all for warrior but i think it is the same in all classes. Example, i haven't seen anywhere in the game how much is the duration of battle rage, i know there is a red aura around me when its active but often when multiple auras are active or inside a dence fight you can't tell is it's active or not. Same think with power infusion, i don't kown if it's active or not. My suggestion is to add a status bar at the bottom and show all abilities that are active and buffs and debuffs. for clarity
    My paint skills is bad but you get the point.

+1

Comment

A description page for each skill could be useful. When I upgrade a skill and all slots are full, I can't see what this particular skill will do at level 10. This page could include more details and also show the upgrades for each level.
      NURA BOYE BIKA 7701

Comment

Working...
      X