Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Remove or Replace Block for Bounty Hunter (BH)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Remove or Replace Block for Bounty Hunter (BH)

I have seen several new players ask about blocking on BH and feel it is unfair to them that they do not know "Block" cannot be used by the BH class. The latest, posted here:

https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...ry-block-on-bh

Where a new player was complaining that "Block is not showing up in my Stats".

That said, I feel it best MakingFun Devs consider modifying the RNG drop rules for BH, swapping the chances for a Block Attribute be replaced by Parry/Dodge or some other attribute not given in the item roll.

Shout out to @abc127 for the suggestion.
    Last edited by c0mad0r; 08-10-2017, 06:59 AM.
    HAME POPU QAHA 0909

Originally posted by c0mad0r View Post
    Where a new player was complaining that "Block is not showing up in my Stats".
    Are you calling me a NEWB???!! I'm gonna come find you when PVP is released.... stealth up behind you and hit you with my rapid Burst combo. NO BLOCK needed!!!

Hahaha I'm teasing but I do like your suggestion. I am "new" but playing pretty hardcore and learning a lot. Seems that there are a lot of hidden stats and attributes that I'm only aware of because of the forums. (e.g. BH Block, Attacks reducing cooldown, etc). Would be helpful if a lot of this stuff was published somewhere in-game.
    BALO QIZU NOQE 7632

Comment

Originally posted by CastDaddy View Post

Are you calling me a NEWB???!! I'm gonna come find you when PVP is released.... stealth up behind you and hit you with my rapid Burst combo. NO BLOCK needed!!!

Hahaha I'm teasing but I do like your suggestion. I am "new" but playing pretty hardcore and learning a lot. Seems that there are a lot of hidden stats and attributes that I'm only aware of because of the forums. (e.g. BH Block, Attacks reducing cooldown, etc). Would be helpful if a lot of this stuff was published somewhere in-game.
      I said "new player"... I only call people newb's when they do stupid things in games or get pawned in PvP

There's a lot of it published in the sticky threads, but never be afraid to ask a question in "Players Helping Players". We all help out as this community kicks ass for the most part.
      HAME POPU QAHA 0909

Comment

Working...
      X