Feature: Hide helmet / cape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feature: Hide helmet / cape

Title. Just a thought. I know it doesn't impact gameplay at all, I just don't particularly like the look of helms and capes.

+1
    WIZA KIZO YIJO 1935

Comment

Originally posted by Travesty View Post
      +1
      Ditto

Also this speaks to a request I made in another thread. We need a more varied look of gear. Players at end game consistently all look the same. The best gear are arguably the sets, so everybody wears the sets. No individuality.

First suggestion is to introduce more gear.

2nd is to sell vanity items in the store. They don't have to be items that effect stats, just items like special effects, icons, gear skins & colors, auras, etc that could be sold to help us customize our characters.
      Last edited by Peacedawg; 08-16-2017, 03:22 AM.

Comment

+1
        More character customization is always welcome.
        (July 20th 2017)
        Playing on Android 7

Comment

Fashion style also is recommended.
          TQQA JEHA XEGA 0724

Comment

In order to monetize the feature and get some priority behind its development, there could be a bunch of unlockable vanity items that cost gems. I'm sure there are some people that would be way into it and would spend dollars to get enough gems be able to unlock some super rare/expensive wardrobe stuff instead of just waiting for enough gems to accrue over time.

That said, there would need to be a system behind this whereby the vanity items don't take up precious bank or inventory slots. Maybe a separate storage location specifically for the vanity items.
            Last edited by Cashollary; 08-16-2017, 04:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Peacedawg View Post
              ...We need a more varied look of gear. Players at end game consistently all look the same. The best gear are arguably the sets, so everybody wears the sets. No individuality.

First suggestion is to introduce more gear.

2nd is to sell vanity items in the store. They don't have to be items that effect stats, just items like special effects, icons, gear skins & colors, auras, etc that could be sold to help us customize our characters.
              YES! please hide ugly hood and cape...
              (also my all my girls ponytail hair clips right through assault and stalker hoods... with hair so sturdy it stabs right through.. why do I even wear helmets?)

so logically with no hood = more hair styles are needed right?
              ... the power of Skyrim is by the sheer mod-ability !

Bunny Ears! and Taffy Tails! Please and Thank you!
              Click image for larger version  Name:	GunBunny.jpg Views:	1 Size:	25.5 KB ID:	66699

Originally posted by Cashollary View Post
              need to be a system behind this whereby the vanity items don't take up precious bank or inventory slots. Maybe a separate storage location specifically for the vanity items.
              tap drop list below each equip slot?
              lists unlocked vanity item at each slot.

P.s: this posted reply is in draft stage... I am going home to edit it properly... ^_^ Please be patient with me!
              P.p.s.: Yes i know... i forgot to remove her human ears... so now she has 4 ears... going home to edit....
              Last edited by Nightlyric; 09-18-2017, 09:30 AM.
              Self-cleaning Bunny...
              If my post don't make me smile on re-read...
              *poof!*~~ It's gone... (In my mouth it goes!)
              ~om~nom~nom~nom...
              Making the world a funny place~ one bunny-pellet at a time~

Comment

Vanity items +1

Have display only slots that override the appearance of whatever is in the "main" slot.

Comment

+1 This is specially important for Multiplayer and PVP, so not all players will look alike.
                  HATO ZAKA LOCO 4594

Comment

Originally posted by Mhongix View Post
                    +1 This is specially important for Multiplayer and PVP, so not all players will look alike.
                    hmmm... fighting clones that look and act (meta stat builds) like you..:
                    Warning: going off topic...
                    I just completed a game that might help us with such PvP training !
                    (Especially as path notes from devs said the early versions of PvP would simply have you fighting a bot that sync stats and equips from your selected foe)

"Echo" game-play; Released Date:19 Sept 2017: Pre-ordered sneak speed run completed after 2 weeks.:
                    game is much easier if you dont shoot, and dont teach clones to vault... just sneak and distract...

Last edited by Nightlyric; 09-30-2017, 02:06 AM.
                    Self-cleaning Bunny...
                    If my post don't make me smile on re-read...
                    *poof!*~~ It's gone... (In my mouth it goes!)
                    ~om~nom~nom~nom...
                    Making the world a funny place~ one bunny-pellet at a time~

Comment

Working...
                    X