Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blade Furry Autocast

Hi team

Is there a possibility to activate an auto cast for the blade Furry (or other ability like Shield Slam ...) So I can focus more on the enemy instead of clicking each time on the icon of the ability when it appear (for the shield slam it's worse, as it is over the enemy). Mean any ability contained in passive ability can be auto cast (like the whirlwind when you got all the Juggernaut's set).

Thanks

Your suggestion is likely to be downvoted by all the top tier players because, you might not know this, triggering blade fury is actually a decrease in dps for them. Blade fury is single target whereas the most common attack is the multi target cleave. Making blade fury automatic will represent a nerf. No one wants a nerf.

I think shield slam should be completely replaced by a skill cooldown instead. But that is another topic for another day.
    GAQO KITO REZO 1934

Comment

OK, thanks ArionThe.
      So why not combining the Blade Fury with active main attack. So if the used one is Cleave when Blade Furry is activated, it will be a series of X number of fastest "cleave" attacks.

Comment

What you are suggesting has two issues. One, change will take more effort as it changes animation, skill mechanics etc. besides that will be considered overpowered as presented. Two, if making blade fury just some kind of damage boost that is triggered by some %, then functionally it is not much different from critical damage. Why waste resources on duplicating the effects of an existing game element. Just my thoughts on this.

Blade fury can can be a fine skill if there is a particular build that can really take advantage of its one on one potential. But currently game mechanics don't favor that kind of build so it isn't utilized much. See my post on warrior build variety. It could be a good fit for those two handed warrior (no shield and no 2nd hand as well)
        GAQO KITO REZO 1934

Comment

The main issue with skills that 'slow' time is (apart from needing to click to activate) that it they do not slow the timer in trials. So while in theory you gain a dps boost that increase is lost because the animation of the skill slowed the game down but did not slow the clock.
          Led

The needer of Nerfs,
          The greatest sheepshagger of all

Killed 1970 frogs...and plans to kill 1 more
          HALU RALO ZEYO 0519

Comment

Originally posted by Led View Post
            The main issue with skills that 'slow' time is (apart from needing to click to activate) that it they do not slow the timer in trials. So while in theory you gain a dps boost that increase is lost because the animation of the skill slowed the game down but did not slow the clock.
            100% true, although to be fair - Blade Flurry has saved my life more than a few times when I needed to recover life quickly.

On its downsides, besides the erratic targeting, I'll say that I don't think I've EVER seen the cooldown timers "fast-forward" (that random chance you get when attacking to speed them up a little) during a Flurry (or Devastate for that matter)... maybe those animation-skills proc as a single effect (even though described as "X attacks").

On the plus side, cooldowns continue just as the Trials timer during the Flurry, so there's your 0.5s "speedup"... if only the skill durations (e.g. Silence Field) didn't continue normally as well.

Comment

Working...
            X