A suggestion for pc version

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A suggestion for pc version

thought i would give the pc version a try, found it a bit difficult considering that the swipe features were still present. making combat a bit difficult as sometime it would attempt to draw a sign and cast a skill which interrupted the gameplay. if an option to disable that for the pc version i feel it would be so much better.

what do you guys think?

Why are you drawing symobls on the pc version when there are hot keys.
    Dont hold down left and right click while you move the mouse and you will have no issue. The problem you have is due to holding down your mouse buttons 2 long
    Last edited by Led; 09-20-2017, 01:25 AM.
    Led

The needer of Nerfs,
    The greatest sheepshagger of all

Killed 1970 frogs...and plans to kill 1 more
    HALU RALO ZEYO 0519

Comment

Yea Im working on it. Sometimes if i click to fast it drags but like you said, there are hotkeys, so should drawing be needed? is what i was tring to get at

Comment

Originally posted by azz View Post
        Yea Im working on it. Sometimes if i click to fast it drags but like you said, there are hotkeys, so should drawing be needed? is what i was tring to get at
        For me, with Bluestacks, I find it difficult to aim certain skills that need aiming such as Deadly Throw. Hence, I draw symbols with the mouse to the direction I want to cast since it's easier for me. To each his own though.
        HATO ZAKA LOCO 4594

Comment

I play mainly the PC version and for me it is also annoying that when clicking the mouse for moving starts to draw the spell symbol, and this happens all the time.

It is needed an option to disable spell symbol drawning function.

Comment

I love playing this game on my phone but I love it more when playing at my PC. You don't need to draw symbols, you just air your mouse to the target then press the hot key. So simple!

Comment

Originally posted by joebels32 View Post
              I love playing this game on my phone but I love it more when playing at my PC. You don't need to draw symbols, you just air your mouse to the target then press the hot key. So simple!
              The thing is that if you click and draw the cursor by mistake, the game implies you are trying to draw a symbol.

Comment

Working...
              X