Clicking Auto-attack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clicking Auto-attack

I think it would be very handy if clicking on either of your standard attack icons on the left turned auto-attack on using that attack. Sometimes, for me at least, it can be awkward to switch from single-tap attack to double-tap attack for bosses so being able to simply click on the icon for the double-tap attack to switch would be very useful. It would also make it a lot safer to re-engage after moving or using Stealth, without risking missing and ending up running right back into the boss!

Obviously it would only work if you are already on an enemy's attack list, otherwise the game wouldn't know who to attack. But I think having it just turn on auto-attack and using the already existing targeting algorithm (the one that figures what to attack when current target dies) should be a fairly trivial change.

While I had suggested the use of the single-line gesture to be interpreted as a "forced move", thereby allowing the algorithm that distinguishes between move and attack to assume attack more generally in an enemy's vicinity, I believe there is merit in Rasper's idea as well. Perhaps more so than in mine.

Comment

Working...
    X