Experience package

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Experience package

It can be nice some experience packages purchaseable from market or drops in the game ad boxes. Such as %100 200 300 etc. for one hour activations. It could be fun both for the new players to progress faster and makes some changes in the game. Sorry for poor english.

Originally posted by MANGAL View Post
    It can be nice some experience packages purchaseable from market or drops in the game ad boxes. Such as %100 200 300 etc. for one hour activations. It could be fun both for the new players to progress faster and makes some changes in the game. Sorry for poor english.
    Nope. The game advocates grinding and farming.
    HATO ZAKA LOCO 4594

Comment

you can craft some jewelry for that...
      GEPU GANA HEPO 9200

See my endgame heroes build...
      How to make jewelry video... (TUTORIAL)
      Boss skills info and how to fight boss... (VIDEOS)
      New crafting system video and how to use it... (TUTORIAL)
      Read my Journey in “A New Beginning” event... or watch the video...
      Watch my live stream playing Eternium...
      Join my Discord gaming server...

Comment

Originally posted by FendyBt2 View Post

you can craft some jewelry for that...
        He might be aware of that already. I believe he is referring to a purchasable experience buff for a certain period of time which other RPG games have.
        HATO ZAKA LOCO 4594

Comment

I know i have already %699 exp but making some changes will be nice in my opinion. Btw i like the way of game mechanics depends on grinding and farming not loads of investing money. Just a suggestion Lets suppose you have a chance to get xp buff drops during grinding. It makes grinding more fun i think Have an expy games
          Last edited by MANGAL; 09-22-2017, 10:40 AM.

Comment

What you are asking for is called pay to win, which the devs are very much against.

Comment

The game is already arguably pay to win. I can spend money to get gems and avoid wasting dozens of hours watching ads. I can spend money to get gems and exchange them for gold or gemstone packs.

Furthermore, I would argue that "grind to win" -- which is what this game mostly is right now -- is no better than "pay to win". It's not like being "the best" in this game really takes a ton of skill. It just takes a lot of time and high boredom tolerance. If getting ahead really took being good, then that would be one thing, but not when people are running TBD 10,000 times on easy difficulty just for levels, gold and gemstones.

I know the devs are working to change this and I applaud them for that. But there's still going to be lots of grinding going on. And veterans have enormous leads over other players -- how are they ever supposed to make competitive characters when multiplayer comes out?

Time and money are basically exchangeable. Some have more of one than the other. If it's acceptable for people to spend 100 hours grinding out +XP gear, I don't see what the big deal is in offering +XP items in the store.
              Last edited by Qeltar; 09-24-2017, 04:08 AM.

Comment

Gems are purchasable from store or we get from ad boxes by watching. In the same way we can get xp buffs from ad boxes or store. If u say it does not pay to win i will tell u can get huge advantage by investing money into gems. For example if u buy 17000 gems and u get 17000/100=170 days of daily offer. One pack makes 6 months of ur time. U can buy huge amount of gemstones and u can complete ur perfect jewels in a short time afger u grind the gold and craf the perfect uncommons. (I know the daily offer is far more cheaper than 17000 gem package but money always makes difference so devs can put exp buffs in a way of creating diversity in the game) Sorry for poor english. Have an expy game

Comment

Having unlimited gemstones or gems doesn't take away the grind, I don't think I ever had trouble getting them, that's not the time sink.
                  Source: I have an account with unlimited gems and gemstones.

Comment

The point is diversity. I mean breaking the cycle of getting same things. I am just offering to have new things in the game. I dont have any problem with grinding i am a fun of a rpg player. Btw how do u have unlimited gems and gemstones

Comment

The point is diversity. I mean breaking the cycle of getting same things. I am just offering to have new things in the game. I dont have any problem with grinding i am a fun of a rpg player. Btw how do u have unlimited gems and gemstones
                      Long time ago I made an account to hack the game. Don't do it, you'll be banned from all multiplayer features like the leaderboards and rewards from them coming this week. I never use the account.

Comment

Working...
                      X