Store - what's the point?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Store - what's the point?

Ok it's useful for buying minions, gemstones etc. but it's kind of pointless for gear. Why would I buy blue gear for 21k or even purple for gems when all I do is sell it if found? Seems having gear in store becomes obsolete after certain level as well as flashing icon announcing new scrap metal in junkyard

It's useful for new characters, if you already have a lot of gold, you get relatively good items fast. And sometimes there are legendarys in the shop for gems, and if you have a lot of gems and its better than your current, why not?

Comment

I agree with the OP (and said so in a longer feedback post a few weeks ago). In its current state it is pretty much useless for gear. Even as a brand new player it didn't remotely tempt me. Secondary characters don't need it either, they are easy and quick to level up.

It needs to be overhauled. Same with the locked chests.

Comment

I'd love to see the shop redone. I'd also like to see something to spend money on to support the game. I have no use for gems. Would gladly buy new companions or living weapons or unique items like them...
        Krakatau ? Level 70 Mage ? Champion Level 300

Comment

Would be cool if Store had vanity items (new skins for weapons & armor & capes, auras, icons, etc) for either gems or real money. There should be a way for us to customize our characters. On topic, I have only used the store for gemstones & minions. The newb guide recommended never buy any gear because <70 gear is obsolete so fast. Yup Store is almost useless right now.

Comment

Or if they'd sell Jewelry so I wouldn't have to bother with the hideously designed jewelry crafting, I'd be good lol
            Krakatau ? Level 70 Mage ? Champion Level 300

Comment

I have had some use with the gear as somtimes good gear is offered for gold and there is plenty of gold in the game so i just take a look on gear if any of my equips turn grey.
              SIGNATURE COMING SOON

Comment

Working...
              X