Gathering up gold and other items

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gathering up gold and other items

How about offering a pet (dog, cat, penguin, whatever) that would gather up all gold and other items while your character does his thing. I find it extremely annoying having to waste time gathering up this stuff. I'd pay beaucoup gems for such a pet!

you know when you complete the level it you gather everything from the map right? only time this does not work is if you can not finish a trial due to not enough mobs.

Comment

Not finishing a level is primarily what I'm referring to. I often do just enough on the daily quest to earn the 20 gems and then I jump to the next character to earn those 20 gems---never actually finishing the level.
      Besides, I'm skeptical that ALL items are gathered in at completion. I've left gemstones on the field on purpose, gone to the other side of the map where I finished the level, and then checked inventory to see if the gemstone I left had shown up. Often it hasn't! I don't know if this is just a bug or what, but I'm certain it's sometimes the case.

Comment

Since I hadn't tried it for awhile, I decided to test the "gathering up items on completion" deal again. And just as I found in the past, it doesn't necessarily work; it all depends on how close you are to the items upon completion. As a test I played a half dozen different levels leaving gems, gemstones, and other items on the field as I played. Upon completion, most of them were not in my inventory. I assume this works the same for gold, but since you can't know the value of gold before you pick it up it's almost impossible to tell?
        Anyway, I hate having to chase this stuff around the field (even when you approach the stuff the wait time to attract it is annoying), which is one reason I would love to have something gather it for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Invector View Post
          Since I hadn't tried it for awhile, I decided to test the "gathering up items on completion" deal again. And just as I found in the past, it doesn't necessarily work; it all depends on how close you are to the items upon completion. As a test I played a half dozen different levels leaving gems, gemstones, and other items on the field as I played. Upon completion, most of them were not in my inventory. I assume this works the same for gold, but since you can't know the value of gold before you pick it up it's almost impossible to tell?
          Anyway, I hate having to chase this stuff around the field (even when you approach the stuff the wait time to attract it is annoying), which is one reason I would love to have something gather it for me.
          Could you share a proof video? Since I play I've never, ever, experienced what you describe above.

Comment

maybe you click the end level button as soon as it pops up? you have to wait for all the stuff laying around to fly over to you before you click the end level button... you can watch my video link in my signature and see how all those stuff will come flying to you after you kill the boss...
            GEPU GANA HEPO 9200

See my endgame heroes build...
            How to make jewelry video... (TUTORIAL)
            Boss skills info and how to fight boss... (VIDEOS)
            New crafting system video and how to use it... (TUTORIAL)
            Read my Journey in “A New Beginning” event... or watch the video...
            Watch my live stream playing Eternium...
            Join my Discord gaming server...

Comment

Originally posted by FendyBt2 View Post

maybe you click the end level button as soon as it pops up? you have to wait for all the stuff laying around to fly over to you before you click the end level button... you can watch my video link in my signature and see how all those stuff will come flying to you after you kill the boss...
              You nailed it, Fendy; I was clicking the "end level" button way to soon! I ran a couple of test levels leaving stuff along the way, and this time I waited a few seconds at the end. Lo and behold here comes all the stuff I left behind!
              So once again I've proven that I'm the dumbest person playing this game.
              Thanks for your help!

Comment

You nailed it, Fendy; I was clicking the "end level" button way to soon! I ran a couple of test levels leaving stuff along the way, and this time I waited a few seconds at the end. Lo and behold here comes all the stuff I left behind!
                So once again I've proven that I'm the dumbest person playing this game.
                Thanks for your help!
                Happened with me till i reached the forums
                SIGNATURE COMING SOON

Comment

I often do just enough on the daily quest to earn the 20 gems and then I jump to the next character to earn those 20 gems---never actually finishing the level.
                  You don't have to complete the quest with each hero separately. At the beginning of the day, open up each hero and start all of their quests. Then play with one hero only, then open each hero again. Anything you kill with any hero will count towards any and all heroes' quests. This even counts with duplicate quests; if two heroes have the 50 skeleton archers quest, kill 50 skeleton archers with any hero (or a combination of heroes) and both heroes will have completed their quest. Just make sure to open each hero and claim your reward. I usually leave my main hero's quest unclaimed until I claim all of the others, just to remind myself to finish all the quests.

Comment

Originally posted by adjacentengels View Post
                    You don't have to complete the quest with each hero separately. At the beginning of the day, open up each hero and start all of their quests. Then play with one hero only, then open each hero again. Anything you kill with any hero will count towards any and all heroes' quests. This even counts with duplicate quests; if two heroes have the 50 skeleton archers quest, kill 50 skeleton archers with any hero (or a combination of heroes) and both heroes will have completed their quest.
                    YES! I tried it and it works! Thanks for the great tip!

Comment

Working...
                    X