Making moving around easier

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Making moving around easier

So far, after 3 days of playing, I find 2 aspects of the game could be improved (in my opinion).

When one finishes a level the sign and button that appear make it harder to move around. Often, specially on trials with time limits, I look for the boss to get the trial done before the time runs out and may skip some mobs. So, in those cases after I finish the level I do a sweep and kill any remaining mobs for the gold/drops. With the large text and button right now it is harder to move around.

It would be most useful if one could point to an area in the map and have the character go there instead of having to manually move around to get to the location. As the worlds get larger I find that I go to the map, see what areas I have not explored and then have to navigate to the area(s) not explored yet. Would be nice if one could just select those areas from the map and have the character go there.

I agree with both comments. For the end round button, maybe have a second button that will make it smaller if you want to continue playing a map.

Comment

Working...
    X