More Weapons on Warrior

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More Weapons on Warrior

Not sure how everyone else feels, but aesthetically the juggernaut and defender sets look pretty good, its a shame the weapons at the moment look lack lustre in comparison. Nice armour and then you've got two maces which look like twigs. Maybe double handed axe/sword, spear (with better range), axes, etc. would look great. I know its only cosmetic but it def adds to the experience.

Spear/javelin? Hmm, could go the archer route too. A ranging warrior class could be very different. Got a warrior with about 1.2 million Toughness just by playing around with equipment and settings. Limit them to one toss at an interval chosen by the progammers or limit them to arrows in a quiver for a certain time. Maybe. Interesting idea to toss around.

Comment

Nahh, I don't think it's warrior that's lacking weapons. It's seriously MAGE. ... I mean I can understand sword, but MACE/AXE on a mage? seriously? ... They could have gone with WANDs along with the staff... though they did good with the book though...

Comment

drops some sword name GREAT SWORD "EXCALIBUR" its look cool for berseker
        Last edited by Imperius; 10-18-2017, 01:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Radament View Post
          Nahh, I don't think it's warrior that's lacking weapons. It's seriously MAGE. ... I mean I can understand sword, but MACE/AXE on a mage? seriously? ... They could have gone with WANDs along with the staff... though they did good with the book though...
          Mages are lacking weapons but TBH I wouldn't associate mage with anything other than staff and mage's have all the fire/ice/electric skills going on - so the lack of reps here doesn't really bother me. imho with warriors, aesthetics play a bigger part than they do with mage's. But yeah - mage's running around with axes is wrong, can't disagree there.

Comment

Working...
          X