Don't let Ragadam be in Act IV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't let Ragadam be in Act IV

As title suggests, don't let Act IV be the last act of the game. I know it's probably really far away but I really enjoy the story aspect of RPGs and Eternium in particular seems to have great potential and 4 acts seem 1 too few. I seriously hope the storyline progresses beyond that.
    22nd September 2017

Along those lines, would be interesting if they made the bonus trial drop slot specific based on boss. Elban always drops a weapon/shield/tome, Dragon drops Chest/Legs/Mantle, etc... Not that all the drops would be that, just the bonus for completing the trial in time.

That way if you were in need of a better weapon, farm Elban trials. Need an integralas, hit the dragon. Looking for a Juggernaut's Glove, target Magrath.

Comment

Originally posted by Rasper View Post
      Along those lines, would be interesting if they made the bonus trial drop slot specific based on boss. Elban always drops a weapon/shield/tome, Dragon drops Chest/Legs/Mantle, etc... Not that all the drops would be that, just the bonus for completing the trial in time.

That way if you were in need of a better weapon, farm Elban trials. Need an integralas, hit the dragon. Looking for a Juggernaut's Glove, target Magrath.
      Noooooo!
      RAKO LOJA CUSE 8372 - Coldet and VADA YOHI XUVA 4984 - Beta

Comment

Originally posted by Coldet View Post
        Noooooo!
        Care to elaborate? Having the ability to increase your chances of particular gear seems like a good thing.

Comment

In Diablo 2. We had area levels as well as equipment base levels. Looking for a specific item you would farm a particular area level. It was great so I fully understand your suggestion.

Sadly we don't have a range of equipment determining an items base stats in Eternium as such. Other than the chance for an item to roll "better stats" increases the higher you go in Trials.
          The point being we already have a very small pool of variety (the game is played on tiny devices). You get where I'm going with this?

Um I need ladies underwear - isle 4
          RAKO LOJA CUSE 8372 - Coldet and VADA YOHI XUVA 4984 - Beta

Comment

Originally posted by Rasper View Post

Sure. Let's also make those items available on the store... The new Trial drop system made gear farming fairly easier, so I don't see necessary tweaking it further. They are even planning creating an item category for named items (currently they are under the same one as set items) so they can better distribute their drop rate.

Comment

On topic: Ragadam being in Act IV doesn't necessarily mean the end of story mode. Perhaps Ragadam is just the catalysis and there's another pulling his strings from behind the scenes you'll have to seek out. Diablo II was mentioned in this thread; consider it for example. Originally the game ended when you defeated Diablo yet they made another act later.
              CAGE KOGE XIFI 0457

Jesus saves.
              Everyone else takes 1d6 damage.

Comment

Working...
              X