Suggestion: Trial Boss Location on Expanded Map

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suggestion: Trial Boss Location on Expanded Map

It would be nice if the trial boss's last position showed on the expanded mini map after a hero dies. Too many times, I go hunting around and try to find the "spot" again, wasting precious time.
    WEWE WEMA LUBI 3485

The bosses seem to go back to where they originally spawned when you die, so when the boss pops, open the map check where they are and you'll know where they're going to be if you die and have to find them again.

Comment

Originally posted by adjacentengels View Post
      The bosses seem to go back to where they originally spawned when you die, so when the boss pops, open the map check where they are and you'll know where they're going to be if you die and have to find them again.
      It's a nice thought, but checking the map might provide enough time for the boss to win.
      WEWE WEMA LUBI 3485

Comment

I'm new at this game...how do you open the map? Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Xusia View Post

It's a nice thought, but checking the map might provide enough time for the boss to win.
          I think it would be more useful after you die so you don't have to look around for a few mins before finding the boss.

Comment

Originally posted by Xusia View Post
            The boss and the trial timer are both paused when you have the map open so you won't lose any time.

Comment

Originally posted by Yaklord View Post

I think it would be more useful after you die so you don't have to look around for a few mins before finding the boss.
              ^ this is what I suggested!
              WEWE WEMA LUBI 3485

Comment

Don't hug the walls.
                https://www.youtube.com/shootbigbucks
                MIJA FOXI POWU 7631

Comment

Working...
                X