Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I tried to upload a screenshot but it exceeds 2MB. Each 10th level in The Gauntlet, you face a boss, but after killing it, the armor and body remain behind and do not fade or drop down. It eventually clutters up the battlefield a lot.
    VUFO ZEBE ZAQI 1381

Havent Played that Mode so far... Is it good to Farm EXP or Equip?!?

Comment

In my opinion Sekrox , it is not a good farming location. The enemy density & frequency is too low. I don't have any hard data though. It seems the other spots noted in many other posts / guides are better.

One exception: you can start The Gauntlet, engage in combat, and then walk away from your screen. Your hero will run around and fight everything. It's particularly effective for Mage & Bounty Hunter (ranged). Come back in about 30 minutes to collect after you die.
      VUFO ZEBE ZAQI 1381

Comment

Originally posted by Sekrox View Post
        Havent Played that Mode so far... Is it good to Farm EXP or Equip?!?
        No, the devs made it useless since they don't want afk play

Comment

Originally posted by Humus View Post
          No, the devs made it useless since they don't want afk play
          Only thing it is good for is collecting gold. Played it for 90 minutes on normal mode with a good warrior. Eventually was killed (boredom maybe), and collected lots and lots of gold.

Comment

Originally posted by DawgBisquet View Post
            Only thing it is good for is collecting gold.
            Lately, I've taken to starting it on normal wave 1 for dailies. It doesn't do murlocs all that well (usually requiring at least a partial run of map 3 to complete), but it's great for everything else.

Comment

Working...
            X