1.2.65 Feedback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1.2.65 Feedback

Since the beta went live without any additional bugfixes or changes, I'll just dump my notes here.

I'm in the top 100 on two warriors.
    1 DPS Shield warrior that I have quit really trying on.
    Currently Playing Dual Wield +618% Experience warrior.
    < 1k CL, My Jewelry is totally **** (Ammy is lvl 60).
    Trial 94+

Some thoughts in no particular order:

Integralas Mantle is drastically OP, 400-500 Ability Rate LOL.
    Windows version is roughly 5 Trials easier than any other game version. Meaning if you're stuck on 86 on Android, switching to Windows and you'll get through 91 in the same gear.

Bosses are extremely boring long fights. Typically passing a trial has much more to do with Luck than anything else. Elite groupings are often far more difficult than the boss. Maps with high concentrations of elites are practically impossible and have to be abandoned.

Elban:
    Life Drain (run far away)
    Devastating Blow (move out of huge circle)
    DoT that stacks infinitely. (move out of short line if necessary)
    Weird ass teleporting and floating through the air boss maneuvers.

Dragon:
    Small AoE Stun that only affects warriors (WTF Why?)
    Breath (Move out of line)

Magroth:
    Meteors (Move out of small area)
    Charge Stun (Move out of line)

Why does Elban have so many more nasty skills than the other two?
    Why can Magroth cast Enrage/Meteor/Charge all at the same time?
    Boss stuns are twice as long as they should be.
    Do these bosses look balanced to you? Maybe you're balancing their life vs their skill sets?

I'm fairly sure Magroth sometimes does not wait the full duration before charging. (Possibly an unintended interaction with Enrage?)
    Magroth's charge can stun without actually hitting you for damage. Typically I see this when I've moved out of the way, but get hit with the stun anyway.

If you're not going to fix their AI then make Minions immune to boss damage. Their DPS is **** anyway, why kill them on the first boss special every time.
    Casting their specials would give us something else to do in these ridiculously long 3+ minute boss fights, even though they don't really add any significant DPS.

Why in the hell does Deadly Throw sometimes just chuck the attack out into the nearest trees/wall instead of hitting anything? I can pull two huge trials groups from opposite sides and this damn skill will sometimes just hit nothing. Also sometimes happens fighting bosses. If the player is in combat and enemies are in range then find a damn target.

Shockwave. Decide if this is going to push/pull bosses or not and go with it. right now, sometimes it does and sometimes it doesn't. I can't make any sense of why/when it's going to do which. When it doesn't move the boss I have no idea if it's even hitting anything. Also, it sometimes pulls stuff in from WAY off the screen, and other times doesn't pull stuff that is practically within sight pull range.

Starting a trial in combat in the middle of a grouping of enemies is bullshit. At least give a 3 second countdown timer after you start a trial where you can see your surroundings but cannot start until the timer is up. At least you know what you're reacting to when you hit start.

Dying in a trial has all kinds of bugs with enemies staying aggroed to you.

Why are mystery boxes so hard to click on? I rarely can get one to open without clicking 4+ times and running back and forth on top of the box. Remove them from trials or have them auto-collect at the end.
    VEBA ZULA DIPE 1402
    Name: Lascivious

Playing M&M Since November 26th, 2014

Originally posted by ezcry4t3d View Post
    Why are mystery boxes so hard to click on?
    If you have ads disabled, mystery boxes should proximity open (as with chests). And yes, any unopened at the end should just be opened automatically and collected in the same swoosh as the rest of the loot.

Comment

Small AoE Stun that only affects warriors (WTF Why?)
      if you are in the melee range of TBD, you don't bother with molten lava, vice versa

Shockwave. Decide if this is going to push/pull bosses or not and go with it. right now, sometimes it does and sometimes it doesn't.
      • In addition, Magroth, the Broken Dragon and Elban now possess the Break Free ability. Break Free removes all crowd control effects from them, and causes them to become immune to crowd control for 4 seconds.
      Elban is immune to crowd control effects once he started channeling any ability
      For Gold And Glory

Comment

Can you fix the level 10 description of frost beam? Right now it has lower damage than level 9.

Also, I feel like bounty hunters kind of lost out with their passive. The dodge rating per level seems like it's only going to be useful until the enemies can one shot you, and then sort of useless. Unless I'm misunderstanding things.

Comment

While I agree that the boss fights last too long, I'd disagree, that Elban has more "nasty skills" than the other bosses. You're obviously only considering the Warrior perspective here, which let's you survive Magroth's Enrage and TBD's Overflow quite easy. The lava patches also aren't a huge problem for melee. (also kinda wondering the Elban DoT bugs you that much as Warrior)
          For Mages and BH Magroth is a pain as he can kill you with any of his 3 abilities(unless you have way too much HP and/or Armor for those classes and/or are overleveled for the trial). Dragon isn't that bad, but requires a lot of moving around. There usually are 4-5 lava patches all the time and Overflow is potentially dangerous for your life as well(especially with lava).
          MULU FIGU DUFE 7374

Comment

Originally posted by narf View Post
            While I agree that the boss fights last too long, I'd disagree, that Elban has more "nasty skills" than the other bosses. You're obviously only considering the Warrior perspective here, which let's you survive Magroth's Enrage and TBD's Overflow quite easy. The lava patches also aren't a huge problem for melee. (also kinda wondering the Elban DoT bugs you that much as Warrior)
            For Mages and BH Magroth is a pain as he can kill you with any of his 3 abilities(unless you have way too much HP and/or Armor for those classes and/or are overleveled for the trial). Dragon isn't that bad, but requires a lot of moving around. There usually are 4-5 lava patches all the time and Overflow is potentially dangerous for your life as well(especially with lava).
            Yes, I'm only considering the Warrior perspective, as stated I'm playing warrior. Enrage (unless you're stunned) and overflow are non-issues for me. I'm also only talking about very high level trials (90+) where you're pushing the edge of what you can accomplish in the time limit with your characters gear/CL/skill. Elban's DoT becomes an issue, roughly speaking, around 3 minutes into the fight. In the last 30ish seconds of the fight, you've got so many stacks of it built up that if he chains Life Drain and Assault together, there's a long enough period where you can't get LoH that it can be lethal. Usually a pot is enough to save you, but moving twice while potting at the right time can be difficult to pull off. So yeah, Elban's the only boss that has 3 skills that are an issue for the warrior. For Magroth you move for Charge and Meteors. For TBD you only move for breath. With 618% +Exp and about 1k CLs I'm currently trying to get through Trial 95. It's 6.5 minutes to clear enemies and about 3.5 minutes for the boss fight.
            VEBA ZULA DIPE 1402
            Name: Lascivious

Playing M&M Since November 26th, 2014

Comment

Working...
            X