Broken Dragon cheese

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Broken Dragon cheese

OK, so my game updated and that's fine but in fighting the new Broken Dragon I get pulled across the screen into lava where I can't do anything or heal. Pretty lame. Any chance this will be changed?

Creating the lava pools is one of the dragon's special attacks. Another is a breath weapon which also stuns you and pushes you if you're right next to her when the breath weapon triggers. It's possible what happened to you was getting hit with the push+stun and it just happened to push you onto a lava pool. The lava pools add a damage over time ticker to you, so it will do massive damage if you don't move off it right away.

Comment

There's a boss guide in the guides section of the forum and multiple videos on YouTube which should explain how to beat her, in short, if you stand right next to get right before she breaths the fire you get thrown back and stunned, make sure to avoid that.

Comment

Thanks for the info. Am I the only one not diggin the update? I guess I'll give it more time, but kinda losing my interest.

Comment

you should actually read the patch notes, then you'll know what's going on. right now you're turned off because everything is different and you don't know what you're dealing with you're just going along blind
          22nd September 2017

Comment

Dragon? Hit hard and get ready to run.

Comment

Originally posted by giecomo View Post
              you should actually read the patch notes, then you'll know what's going on. right now you're turned off because everything is different and you don't know what you're dealing with you're just going along blind
              Kinda yes, kinda no. I did read a lot about it when it was beta, but hoped that it would be balanced. I read about people hitting then running around like goofballs and didn't like the idea. Again, I thought the feedback would change the ridiculousness in the beta.

It's cool though. The veterans and die-hards seem to be ok with it. I just see it as a short-lived annoyance for myself that I'll just drop after a while. I thought the game had potential, but it's just not my cup of tea if this is the shake-up.

Comment

Gonna confine this to my own thread but seriously...who let this crap get out of beta? Severed Mountain start with boss already defeated???? It's annoying enough to spawn in odd areas and have to backtrack but this is some seriously bad design. How did no one get this sorted in Beta?!?!?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by darkleo000 View Post
                  Gonna confine this to my own thread but seriously...who let this crap get out of beta? Severed Mountain start with boss already defeated???? It's annoying enough to spawn in odd areas and have to backtrack but this is some seriously bad design. How did no one get this sorted in Beta?!?!?!?!
                  Why are you so upset? Unless you are trying to script there are better ways than severed mountain for everything. Trials give better gear and TBD gives better gemstone drops.

Comment

No need for scripting. I just find it bad design to start a level that's already completed. Just disappointed in the "improvements" to the game. Don't mind me, I'll probably just move on.

Comment

Originally posted by darkleo000 View Post
                      No need for scripting. I just find it bad design to start a level that's already completed. Just disappointed in the "improvements" to the game. Don't mind me, I'll probably just move on.
                      As the devs said, it's a bug which will be fixed.

Comment

Working...
                      X