Training Grounds could be much more useful

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Training Grounds could be much more useful

The post-session report currently includes a detailed breakdown of each skill's percentage contribution to the overall damage, as well as its total damage. This is mildly interesting, but doesn't in any way help one decide that one kit is better than another. (For purposes here, I define "kit" as gear worn, all skills selected, CL allocation, and minions.)

After I hit the "Details" button to get a snapshot of the session, what I really want to know is my DPS for the session. This information is displayed during the session, but:

1. It's not captured and displayed in the report.
    2. It's incredibly tiny and difficult to read (no commas, no unit scaling).
    3. It's live, so it starts declining as soon as you try to see what it is.

Ideally, I'd like an option to run a fixed-length session (say, one minute), and have the report displayed automatically at the end of the session so I can concentrate on drawing gestures throughout.

But overall session DPS is really the only thing that matters if I'm trying to decide between kit options. Given that the information is already being captured, it seems like adding it to the report would be fairly straightforward. And if the fixed-length session isn't added as an option, it would also be nice to have the length of the session displayed in the report.
    Last edited by osoviejo; 11-11-2017, 07:08 AM.

+1 - and the ability to add a duration please include all my fingers and toes.
    RAKO LOJA CUSE 8372 - Coldet and VADA YOHI XUVA 4984 - Beta

Comment

+50 I'll even make more accounts just to add more + to this.

Maybe a quick mod to improve without to much coding would be to scale the display so you can read it more easily. Instead of printing 35410589 as an instantaneous dps, display 35.4M. Much easier to read glancing down between skill casts. But a summary at the end is much better.

Comment

Working...
      X