SUGGESTION: about Set Item drops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SUGGESTION: about Set Item drops

Legendary drops are very infrequent as they should be, and Set Items are even more unusual. Fine. However, when a SET ITEM finally drops, it should not be allowed to duplicate an item already in inventory (on hero or in stash). Since it is random, it takes a very very long time to fill in a whole set. You keep getting ones you own and not the one you need. If the hero already owns one of each item, then it could start duplicating.
    VUFO ZEBE ZAQI 1381

Wish they would have used this concept in Diablo2. Would have saved a year of my life looking for Tal Rasha set

Click image for larger version  Name:	image_3902.jpg Views:	1 Size:	9.9 KB ID:	73214
    Last edited by Peacedawg; 11-11-2017, 07:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Peacedawg View Post
      Wish they would have used this concept in Diablo2. Would have saved a year of my life looking for Tal Rasha set

Click image for larger version Name:	image_3902.jpg Views:	1 Size:	9.9 KB ID:	73214
      Off-topic: full-sets on diablo became obsolete on par comparison with runewords after 1.10 patch.

Comment

If you are running trials it really doesn't take very long to make a full set. I just started my Bounty Hunter and after 1 week have full havoc and assault sets and only missing 1 piece of stalker. (All legendary but stats aren't terrific)

I grind trials on my Bounty Hunter for maybe 30 min to an hour each day (5-10) trials and I have probably gotten the full havoc set twice now.

I find this game to be more than generous when dolling out legendary set items especially in the .65 beta. It is arguably too easy. I used to get excited when any legendary item dropped. Now I am annoyed if I run a trial and don't get at least 1 if not 2 legendary set items.

Comment

Click image for larger version Name:	image_3902.jpg Views:	1 Size:	9.9 KB ID:	73214
          No!!! no more masks

Click image for larger version

Name:	11111.jpg
Views:	137
Size:	21.5 KB
ID:	73730
          Last edited by 123Klutz; 11-14-2017, 01:59 AM.
          For Gold And Glory

Comment

Originally posted by TsingTsing View Post
            If you are running trials it really doesn't take very long to make a full set. I just started my Bounty Hunter and after 1 week have full havoc and assault sets and only missing 1 piece of stalker. (All legendary but stats aren't terrific)

I grind trials on my Bounty Hunter for maybe 30 min to an hour each day (5-10) trials and I have probably gotten the full havoc set twice now.

I find this game to be more than generous when dolling out legendary set items especially in the .65 beta. It is arguably too easy. I used to get excited when any legendary item dropped. Now I am annoyed if I run a trial and don't get at least 1 if not 2 legendary set items.
            Trial 80+ (70+ in theory too, if finished on time) guarantee 3 legendary drops on completion.

Comment

-1 on this suggestion.
              RAKO LOJA CUSE 8372 - Coldet and VADA YOHI XUVA 4984 - Beta

Comment

what a blast from the past....forgot how pretty the Tal Rasha set was. I myself spent forever looking for the Trang-Oul's set
                Attached Files
                22nd September 2017

Comment

That's none other than spoon feeding. Hunting for the legendary set items here for a long time makes it all the more worth it if you complete them, when none of them contain undesirable stats. It's fine the way it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Radament View Post
                    That's none other than spoon feeding. Hunting for the legendary set items here for a long time makes it all the more worth it if you complete them, when none of them contain undesirable stats. It's fine the way it is.
                    Totally agree.

Comment

Working...
                    X