Leave the ponds alone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hades0505 View Post
    The count is not based on the amount of completions in a map, alas on the number of times it has been entered.
    ​​​​​​ Even so, I had not entered the maps with that hero at all or more than once. So maybe the counter is account-based or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Jose Sarmento View Post
      Longer than Village, though.
      This is somewhat of an understatement. Even with the dropped mob numbers, it's faster to run Marcus' Village 4 times than it is to run the Oasis once. And it doesn't solve the problem of having to run the same map (or two) every day you get the Ponds daily.

Comment

Originally posted by Ibid49 View Post

This is somewhat of an understatement. Even with the dropped mob numbers, it's faster to run Marcus' Village 4 times than it is to run the Oasis once. And it doesn't solve the problem of having to run the same map (or two) every day you get the Ponds daily.
        Seriously? I'd find it more of a 2:1 ratio, unless you're thinking about abandoning the Village run after the last Merloks group (which, ok, you probably are).

Anyway, to each his preference. I like Oasis also because I don't have to think about which quest type I need to complete (Skeleton Archers being trivial in Trials), and because I favor full runs for whenever I need to complete dailies, so I can pick a difficulty/character I haven't reaped all gems on.

If I'm short on time, I just AFK The Fiery Pits (last map before TBD). Or Trial of the Mire. Both fulfill all quest types after 4-5 runs.

Comment

I'm pretty sure I never meet any toads in trials but after running about 6 trials I get my award for killing 50 toads

Comment

Originally posted by Jose Sarmento View Post
            Jose, I think you may be misinterpreting the point of this post and, in fact, this whole section of the forums. I was just making a suggestion for something that I thought would make gameplay better. I wasn't posting in the Players Helping Players section, and I wasn't saying the game isn't already great. It's just a suggestion, and that's what this forum is for. If you think it's not a good suggestion, by all means dissent and give your reasoning, but your posts here have all been about work arounds, which isn't really the point.

Lest you think I'm complaining or in some other way besmirching your favorite game, I'm not. But even if I was, you can take comfort knowing that people who complain about a game, counter-intuitively, are already fans. If someone doesn't like a game, they don't complain about it. They just drop it and move on to something else. People who complain, or, in this case, make positive suggestions to improve it, already love the game and want to see it be everything it can be.

Comment

Working...
            X