Suggestion: MULTIPLAYER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suggestion: MULTIPLAYER

1. I Guess we need it as soon as possible.
    2. In order for a fair MULTIPLAYER game, players must have the same number of CL that can be distributed. Lets say a map that requires CL 100, players that have 1500 CL or 1000 CL can join BUT they can only distribute 100 CL.

By the time multiplayer comes (it's coming) everyone will have about 1800 cl with the new curve...

Comment

Good point. In comparison, dungeon quest solved this problem by converting all characters to level 20 (out of 99 possible) for PVP only. I could see something similar for eternium PVP since everybody has the same gear options but with different stat rolls on the gear. If the playing field is equalized in some fashion (CL cap & recalculate stats for players above the cap) then PVP would be decided by player skill. Also new players could compete much sooner. Of course they would need to find some decent gear to be competitive but the RNG is fairly generous after just a few weeks of play. This leveling of the field should only apply to PVP. Story mode & Trials leaderboard should remain the same. At this point I really don’t care how they do it, I’m just ready for some iteration of PVP or MP.

Comment

I think it needn't be so strict for MP, just PvP. for MP just adjust the boss' strength accordingly or something
        22nd September 2017

Comment

As of now i really dont care how they will implement MP or PVP. For me, having something to do other than grinding is a lot better. I dont care if it has a few bugs, it can be fix once it is detected.

Comment

Working...
          X