TBD boss is not fair vs warriors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TBD boss is not fair vs warriors

In trials, when encountering TBD as a warrior I can't help but feel like i'm fighting at a disadvantage compared to a mage or bounty hunter. Almost half of the battle, the dragon stuns around, and every time he does it, he does it 3x so basically half the time I just idle around him and dodge the fire; this is not the case for the other 2 classes that have ranged attacks and are not affected by the stun aoe.
    Also the warrior goes melee so you need to invest in defense more than the other classes, hindering the dps even more.

Bottom line, as it is right now, the warrior would need more than 2x the same dps compared to a mage or bounty hunter to take down TBD in the same time as they do, affecting the trials progress.
    PAME VAWO ROSO 8723 - main character is "Miez"

How's your movement speed
    VUNE CUPI QAWA 6849

Comment

movespeed at 13.1 ( i get it only from the utility champion points, 25% increase); real movespeed is higher because I'm using frenzy as my main atk. Regardless of movement speed, even if i could go back and attack him between the stuns, the stuns succeed each other really fast so I wont gain much. The point still stands, the dragon stunning so often is unbalanced for warriors.

Comment

You don't get stunned ever if you play properly, read the boss guide in the guides section if you need help. I personally believe the dragon is hardest on all classes but it seems like most people disagree.

Comment

Humus, I never get stunned, that's not the point; the point is I'm spending 5minutes fighting him because I need to dodge his stuns while a mage or a bounty hunter with the same DPS can do it in less than 3 minutes - this discrepancy appears because they don't need to dodge the stun, they can keep attacking.

Comment

Originally posted by alleex View Post
            Humus, I never get stunned, that's not the point; the point is I'm spending 5minutes fighting him because I need to dodge his stuns while a mage or a bounty hunter with the same DPS can do it in less than 3 minutes - this discrepancy appears because they don't need to dodge the stun, they can keep attacking.
            When you dodge stuns, Mage nad BH dodge flame fields which are placed even more often than stun.

Comment

, flame fields are placed more often, but you can dodge it in a few steps; I don't mind dodging the stun but it happens 3x in quick succession which means most of the time you can resume attacking only after the 3rd stun is cast making me run around without dealing dps for like 30% of the fight duration - anyone here playing a warrior can emphasize with what I'm saying here or am I the crazy one ?

Comment

Originally posted by alleex View Post
                anyone here playing a warrior can emphasize with what I'm saying here or am I the crazy one?
                Warrior is considered the easiest class to beat the dragon with, you only need to move for a split second when he does the stun, then you can continue attacking him till the next stun.

Comment

I'm one of the first in line to complain about the "new" boss fights, but you absolutely can continue attacking between the dragon's 3 breaths on a warrior. I play with +Movement Speed on pants AND boots and I consider it a requirement to have both.
                  VEBA ZULA DIPE 1402
                  Name: Lascivious

Playing M&M Since November 26th, 2014

Comment

My mage’s scorched feet testify to warrior being easier up to trial 90. Don’t know after that.

Comment

i changed my pants, added some movespeed and it's indeed running more smoothly now

Comment

Just avoid the Fire Slam before she start using Fire Breath in just a split a second and start attacking again (do it 3 times) and I think TBD is the 2nd on the difficulty since Magroth is the easiest (just my opinion)
                        I saw you on 99th place at Trial 85 and im pretty sure you can jump up to Trial 92 with your Damage and Toughness. Im a little higher at 87th place at Trial 86 -Zasi
                        btw I've already added you as a friend

Comment

pintadoss16 the friend system seems to have some bugs cuz i didn't get any invite, try adding me to friends list using my code ( PAME VAWO ROSO 8723); in the meantime i beat the dragon and i'm heading for the 90+ trials i just need to spec out my gear a little, for now i'm so poor i can't even add sockets

Comment

It says that you're already on my friend list if you still didn't get any friend request I think it is really bugged
                            Just incase try mine BIYE TIQA COPU 0831

Comment

With enough attack speed, a dw warrior can tank 2/3 stun rings from tbd. In essence run once per stun sequence. He skill you need is devastate. Time devastate so it’s animation lasts just past the first stun ring. Avoid the 2nd. When tbd readies the 3rd stun ring, devastate should be available again to allow you tank through that.
                              GAQO KITO REZO 1934

Comment

Working...
                              X