Allow primary/secondary attack swap during trials on mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Allow primary/secondary attack swap during trials on mobile

This has nothing to do with tailoring one kit for trash and another for the trial boss--as the selected attacks themselves are unchanged. It's strictly a UI issue, which only exists for mobile players (for whom many find the two-finger "hot key" to be problematic).

An easy quality-of-life tweak that would help level the playing field between PC and mobile players.

Adding a toggle (or something with similar effect) is already planned. We'll probably see it soon™...
    MULU FIGU DUFE 7374

Comment

+1! It's really hard for mobile users to use secondary attacks during trials....plus with the bosses now, movement is so important and we constantly have to use the secondary attack after moving which is really troublesome
      Last edited by giecomo; 11-19-2017, 07:17 AM.
      22nd September 2017

Comment

+1
        Currently my approach is to put the attack I use for the boss in the primary slot. It is more "stressful" at that point so it is easier to just tap with one finger on the boss. That makes the earlier battles against the trash mobs less efficient of course.
        VUFO ZEBE ZAQI 1381

Comment

I just use the same attack always, rending slash for warrior, arcane bolts for mage, and lethal shot for BH.

Comment

I stick to the same attack for the most part. A toggle would be great.

Comment

+1 on this one.

Comment

+ 1...we mobile players cant compete against pc...would be nice ...wont complaint ,since i instaled it just for fun...and i know when pvp comes out....has an old schooler player we will be miles from them...so...any improvemeht that can benefict us ...cause i wasnt supose to play competitive....but we all know....once a player....always a player.

Comment

+1

Comment

Originally posted by Humus View Post
                    I just use the same attack always, rending slash for warrior, arcane bolts for mage, and lethal shot for BH.
                    don't people normally switch to frenzy for boss?
                    22nd September 2017

Comment

Originally posted by giecomo View Post

don't people normally switch to frenzy for boss?
                      Yes, they/we do. Interleaved with RS to build a DoT stack for SW. RS *seems* to cause more damage (if you take the instant + DoT components added up), but its DoT stack is limited to 8 applications (plus it doesn't boost your Attack Speed like Frenzy does).

Comment

Originally posted by Jose Sarmento View Post

Yes, they/we do. Interleaved with RS to build a DoT stack for SW. RS *seems* to cause more damage (if you take the instant + DoT components added up), but its DoT stack is limited to 8 applications (plus it doesn't boost your Attack Speed like Frenzy does).
                        This^ unfortunately being on a phone its harder to accurarely make those swaps. I find myself having to tap 3-4 times often to swap attacks. A toggle would put the difficulty of this on par with using a keyboard/mouse.

Comment

Yes pls. Need something to fill the gap between pc and mobile users.

Comment

Working...
                          X