Frost beam.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Frost beam.

Seem like this skill is a must for mage to beat high level trials.
    I have problem with this, not that I cant use it but it is so boring to use gamebraking. I wish devs put some love in blink or some other smooth skill.
    Have fun pkaying games.
    Last edited by Drulle; 11-20-2017, 03:46 PM.

I was going to post about FrostBeam so I will contribute here. Suggestions:
    1. why does casting a minion spell interrupt the beam? I understand that the hero needs to stand still and do nothing else, but should be able to cast minion spells.
    2. the auto-aim is better than it used to be, but sometimes it still sucks. If an enemy is close by, it is easy to cast FrostBeam in the supposedly wrong direction (angle hard to judge close up). Give more flexibility to the auto-aim, the closer is the enemy.
    3. Seems like it should cause more damage up close, declining with distance, but still increasing the longer it lasts. I am picturing the enemy getting colder and colder, the closer they are and the longer they suffer the blast.
    4. It would make sense for it to have a chance to "freeze", like Blizzard.
    Do NOT Nerf it !! It is key to the mage passing high end trials.
    VUFO ZEBE ZAQI 1381

Comment

Oh also if all nearby enemies are vanquished, it should auto-stop
      VUFO ZEBE ZAQI 1381

Comment

Originally posted by Coda View Post
        Oh also if all nearby enemies are vanquished, it should auto-stop
        You can stop the beam by moving or performing basically any other action.

Comment

Originally posted by Rytrik View Post

You can stop the beam by moving or performing basically any other action.
          I know, but if no enemies remain, it should stop on it's own. Sometimes it is freezing something off screen, and you can't easily tell if all baddies are gone. You can try to look at the tiny little map in the upper right, but again, not easy to tell.

If all bad guys are gone, stop the beam.
          VUFO ZEBE ZAQI 1381

Comment

Originally posted by Coda View Post

I know, but if no enemies remain, it should stop on it's own. Sometimes it is freezing something off screen, and you can't easily tell if all baddies are gone. You can try to look at the tiny little map in the upper right, but again, not easy to tell.

If all bad guys are gone, stop the beam.
            Frost Beam continuing is it telling you that you haven't pulled enough bad guys ;-)

Comment

Working...
            X