Invigorating shielder.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Invigorating shielder.

Seem to me those got enormous healing power, I got about 1.1mill dps use frost beam singularity and blizzard on those, fighting 3 of those took me 3 minutes to kill,it seem to me they are bit OP.

Originally posted by Drulle View Post
    Seem to me those got enormous healing power, I got about 1.1mill dps use frost beam singularity and blizzard on those, fighting 3 of those took me 3 minutes to kill,it seem to me they are bit OP.
    You will learn to just ignore them with the time. In trials 95+ they are just ridiculously OP. They heal half a bar hp per cast, which could easily amount for 35-40m Hp. I mean, wtf?

Comment

Though nerfed absolutely ridiculously, this is where Maggie's silence really makes a difference. OR Eileen's Vortex. OR Marius's charge. Just do anything to them that stops movement. Do anything to shut 'em up! THEN Nuke'em with your damage utilities!

Comment

Yes that sounds like a plan, to bad those minoins never seem to be alive when you need them tho

Comment

Originally posted by hades0505 View Post

You will learn to just ignore them with the time. In trials 95+ they are just ridiculously OP. They heal half a bar hp per cast, which could easily amount for 35-40m Hp. I mean, wtf?
          ^^^
          Not worth the loss of valuable time in later trials.

oh and Devs, please rename to irritating shielder

Comment

While they are depressing to face BEFORE you complete the Trial, I find them an interesting "sidequest challenge" for after I kill the boss. If you can obliterate 2 Inv Healers + 2 Protector / Defender Berserkers/Ragers (more HP, as best I can tell), you know you are ready to move on.

Comment

Originally posted by Drulle View Post
              Yes that sounds like a plan, to bad those minoins never seem to be alive when you need them tho
              That's why you use'em all up before they die. Maggie always seem like she drank five pitchers of brewed coffee and goes upfront feeling like reinhardt. so you cast her first thing in the morning then NUKE

Comment

Only problem is not the OP mob healers but the frost beam witch is at high level trials mages main skill and you have no control over it at all it shoots in some random direction, to finish a trial you need to do multiply tries just till this very bad skill hits right. This should be fixed asp. Some of us just dont go play another type of character becous his skilks are broken.
                To devs, untill you can fix this horrible skill make some of our other skills powerful,frostbolt fireball what ever.
                Try have fun playing gamws
                Last edited by Drulle; 11-23-2017, 09:36 PM.

Comment

So.. We ignore them? Damn lol
                  Originally posted by CountBelzebul;n96592
                  when i start playing eternium last year...my warrior had 3 maggie as companion...when i heard maggie being nerfed...i got frustrated...then i just delete my warrior...
                  YOLO

Comment

Originally posted by RiseOfAbyss View Post

So.. We ignore them? Damn lol
                    Until they get nerfed, yes. In trials 95+ they are pretty annoying.

Comment

Until they get nerfed, yes. In trials 95+ they are pretty annoying.
                      Yeah I completed 100th a few hours ago and I killed like 5 of these unkillable biaches
                      Originally posted by CountBelzebul;n96592
                      when i start playing eternium last year...my warrior had 3 maggie as companion...when i heard maggie being nerfed...i got frustrated...then i just delete my warrior...
                      YOLO

Comment

Working...
                      X