Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interface for Left handers

Hi All,

I play Eternium on tablet but as left hander I'd like to switch spellbar from the left side of the screen to the right side.
    Left hander players on tablet can't have a look cooldowns because they have their hand always upon the screen that hide the bar.

So, devs, please had an option to allow us to switch spellbar from left to right. I think it won't be to hard and long to code but will provide a new great feature for left handers (10% of the world population...).

(Sorry for my approximative english).

YES! I can't ever see when spells are available again; I have to guess or tilt my phone. Please!!!

Comment

Originally posted by adjacentengels View Post
      YES! I can't ever see when spells are available again; I have to guess or tilt my phone. Please!!!
      There are also the notifications in the middle of the screen when skills are available again. If you miss them as well, I'm wondering how much of the game you actually see with half your display somewhat covered...
      MULU FIGU DUFE 7374

Comment

Originally posted by narf View Post
        There are also the notifications in the middle of the screen when skills are available again. If you miss them as well, I'm wondering how much of the game you actually see with half your display somewhat covered...
        Not all skills have a notification (from what I can tell). When playing BH, I see a notification for Snipe when it is ready but not for Rapid Fire or Smoke Screen. Similarly for mage I see notifications for Blizzard but not for Singularity or Frost Beam. Haven't played my warrior lately to notice for his skills.
        Last edited by adjacentengels; 11-29-2017, 04:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by adjacentengels View Post
          Not all skills have a notification (from what I can tell). When playing BH, I see a notification for Snipe when it is ready but not for Scatter Shot or Smoke Screen. Similarly for mage I see notifications for Blizzard but not for Singularity or Frost Beam. Haven't played my warrior lately to notice for his skills.
          Scatter Shot is a primary attack. You're not supposed to see a notification there.
          MULU FIGU DUFE 7374

Comment

Originally posted by narf View Post
            Scatter Shot is a primary attack. You're not supposed to see a notification there.
            Sorry, I meant Rapid Fire.

Comment

Working...
            X