Trial bosses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trial bosses

is it possible to do something about that ? and with that i mean at least to drop some of their hp.Clock keep count when we die = spending time , to kite bosses its the easy part but we loosing time from clicking to move and the dmg is less (cause all the time i have to avoid attacks ) . And most of times im watching ''time expired''.
    so my suggestion is that : drop hp from the 3 bosses and kept the attacks or do the opposite.

Grow stronger!! 8^)

Comment

Just do lower trials. Why do you wanna raise the bench when you obviously can't go higher? This game needs time. You need to adjust. Do lower trials, spend some more time beating easy raids and by the time you grow stronger you'll not be facing any problem. I truly can't die from any boss, not even Malg's instant Enrage -> Charge, and that's not because I am 'wowsogoodmuch' or anything. I spend time trying to adjust.

Ninja edit: Enjoy the game.
      Originally posted by CountBelzebul;n96592
      when i start playing eternium last year...my warrior had 3 maggie as companion...when i heard maggie being nerfed...i got frustrated...then i just delete my warrior...
      YOLO

Comment

Originally posted by RiseOfAbyss View Post
        not even Malg's instant Enrage -> Charge.
        what class do you play? a warrior?
        22nd September 2017

Comment

the problem are with mage and bh.with warrior ok i know i need to get better gear but i dont face any problem.

Comment

Originally posted by giecomo View Post

what class do you play? a warrior?
            Mage main but I was indeed referring to me while playing warrior.
            when i start playing eternium last year...my warrior had 3 maggie as companion...when i heard maggie being nerfed...i got frustrated...then i just delete my warrior...
            YOLO

Comment

Originally posted by RiseOfAbyss View Post

Mage main but I was indeed referring to me while playing warrior.
              haha because my mage and bh DO have to worry about that instant enrage-charge
              22nd September 2017

Comment

Originally posted by giecomo View Post

haha because my mage and bh DO have to worry about that instant enrage-charge
                You just know it when it's coming. Or at least I do. It's not hard to predict something after you've learned to live with it.
                YOLO

Comment

yes as others said, if you cant beat the boss in time, that means you dont deserve to challenge him yet. keep on trying lower levels of trials until you managed to kill your latest boss on time.
                  NANO JENE RAYU 8321

Comment

That clock continuing to tick when yo die and the count down before you can resurrect is the WHOLE point of the trials. Just think that if others managed to do it, why can't YOU? Why would you need some sort of toning down just to go through when others don't? Are you weaker than them? Of course not. Remember you can redo lower trials. It's not "go forward" all the way. Previous trials are always playable. Hell, for me, even if I did clear a trial but it took me more than 5 mins that means I'm struggling ... so I go back and level a bit more. What's the hurry anyway?

Comment

so tell me how more to grow to pass 77 lvl trial ? i have seen other ppl with less dps and not good gear to finish 80+ lvl.

Comment

Originally posted by skoul View Post
                        so tell me how more to grow to pass 77 lvl trial ? i have seen other ppl with less dps and not good gear to finish 80+ lvl.
                        Dude, Seriously? that's your gear? and @500k DPS? I work with Arcanist set with barely 400K DPS (but honestly, I barely completed trial 77. I think that was my last entry on the leader boards. @ 9 mins and ?? seconds... may have died once or twice ) and I'm on to trial 78. I just noticed your HP is only @22k. Maybe it's a good start to invest in VIT now that you got TONS of DPS.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                        X